• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

morning

dry and bright in sunny sarf herts*

*very near potters bar

Comment

Originally posted by ladymuck View Post
      Not me!
      Century

Comment

Sock disaster!

I took a pair of socks out of the drawer this morning - they were close but NOT a pair!

Luckily I found the other unmatched pair and swapped them over! So the fabric of the space-time continium is intact.....

Comment

Morning denizens

Sunny out again

But chilly again: up to 5°C out there, and lingering around 14° to 15° in here

Comment

Originally posted by DoctorStrangelove View Post

On the M&S chunky front: 4 chunky fillets in a box, 6 unchunky fillets in a similar sized box.

HTH.
            ah, so not a different subspecies, just bigger.

thanks, that was bugging me

now to find out how they 'handcraft' beer.

Comment

Originally posted by ladymuck View Post
              Originally posted by xoggoth View Post
              Anyone else just got an email from Boris Johnson?
              Not me!
              Nor me

Maybe it’s a marginal thing? Solid Labour seat where I am, so Boris probably thinks he'll save the price of an e-stamp

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
                Nor me

Maybe it’s a marginal thing? Solid Labour seat where I am, so Boris probably thinks he'll save the price of an e-stamp
                That would assume that the blonde buffoon is that switched on.

In with the hoi polloi

Very sparse attendance this morning, there's exactly two people in here & one of them is me.
                When the fun stops, STOP.

Comment

Just taken delivery of 20 x 3l cans of Elanthy olive oil - not all for us, but if you buy > 15 you get a big discount so we buy and then supply a few friends and neighbours.
                  Also took delivery of a Christmas present for my sister in law from Home
                  …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Originally posted by WTFH View Post
                    Just taken delivery of 20 x 3l cans of Elanthy olive oil - not all for us,

I thought you were oiling up for the ring..
                    Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Better to live in hope than die in despair.

M&S was totally fishless, no haddock, cod, plaice or anyfeckingthing else.
                      Stocks of M&S chunky breaded haddock duly replenished this very morning.

It's quite cold out there at the moment.

The wind is like a knife.

Off out for my stagger up to the viewless point now.

In with the hoi polloi

Very sparse attendance this morning, there's exactly two people in here & one of them is me.
                      That changed when the continual sniffer arrived.

And I left, hurriedly, stage right.

Managed to point one of the other s in the direction of The National Library of Scotland OS maps, this probably being of more innerest than the tulipty bing/google thing he was looking at yesterday.
                      Last edited by DoctorStrangelove; 20 November 2019, 12:36.
                      When the fun stops, STOP.

Comment

Working...
                      X