• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lunch has been the last two slices of Irish black pudding.

inna bun.

with manly HP sauce.

and earl grey tea.

all very satisfying.

new client access is borked, and my only 'management' contact has gone quiet.

not acheiving much so far, but hey ho.

KerChing!

Comment

Currently debating with myself which soup to have for lunch.

Comment

Back from shopping. The postman was walking past our house as I pulled up. He offered to help carry the shopping in for me.
        …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Originally posted by BR14 View Post
          there's a point to tpd??

cor, - stone me!
          Blogging in the community.....

Comment

Originally posted by WTFH View Post
            Back from shopping. The postman was walking past our house as I pulled up. He offered to help carry the shopping in for me.
            I hope you repaid him by singing to him?

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
              Currently debating with myself which soup to have for lunch.
              The zingy chicken & lentil, as it turned out; very tasty

Accompanied by wholemeal toast and the end of a sesame seed bloomer, untoasted

Comment

Came into the office for what I thought was a F2F meeting and it turned out to be a call. Ah well, gets me out the house.

Lunch was a chicken and sweetcorn soup from the canteen pepped up with the addition of chilli flakes and sesame seeds. It looked like, and had the consistency of, wallpaper paste but was tasty enough.

Comment

Just had a Wispa

I always had anomalous feelings about the Wispa, as on their launch in 1983 they seemed like something of a ripoff of Aero, which made me suspicious of their motives. I hadn’t had one in years, but when I was down south for the conference the other week the multipacks were on offer in Sainsbury’s Local, so I got some. They’re quite nice actually.

Comment

Just had a Wispa

I always had anomalous feelings about the Wispa, as on their launch in 1983 they seemed like something of a ripoff of Aero, which made me suspicious of their motives. I hadn’t had one in years, but when I was down south for the conference the other week the multipacks were on offer in Sainsbury’s Local, so I got some. They’re quite nice actually.
                    When Wispa was launched in the North East in 81 they sold out within hours whenever stock arrived.
                    merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Just had a Wispa

Much prefer a Wispa to an Aero. The chocolate has a much nicer mouth feel and smoother aftertaste.

I tend to buy the mini bars in multi packs. Just the perfect amount for satisfying a chocolate craving.

Comment

Working...
                      X