• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ladymuck View Post
    That's not what I said at all.

I said a bit every now and then. A treat, not a daily habit.

I get just as much of this perceived 'happiness' you allude to from a very nice bit of meat, a well made cocktail, or a beautiful sunset.
    I am expected to read posts and understand them? Where would CUK be if everyone did that?

I only listen to ex-mrs-bps. And I don't think you are one of those. If you were married to me, you would have tried to poison me. And I would have drunk it.....

Comment

Plumber has been, normal hot water is restored.
      …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Originally posted by WTFH View Post

Comment

Originally posted by WTFH View Post
          Handy for washing off the blood after disposing of your latest victim.

So when do you start doing some work again? I suppose I mean getting paid rather than doing work....

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
            So when do you start doing some work again? I suppose I mean getting paid rather than doing work....
            Monday week.
            …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
              I am expected to read posts and understand them? Where would CUK be if everyone did that?

I only listen to ex-mrs-bps. And I don't think you are one of those. If you were married to me, you would have tried to poison me. And I would have drunk it.....

No, I would have let you live. But you wouldn't call it living.

Comment

Originally posted by ladymuck View Post
                No, I would have let you live. But you wouldn't call it living.
                That sounds scarily like my brother and his wife
                merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
                    <taps screen: is this thing working?>

The remainder of the pile of garden crap duly bagged up apart from some that's turned to soil in the interim.

No toads were annoyed this afternoon.

Then it started raining and I came back in.

The Freecell challenge: I've lost my mojo.

Tea this afternoon (it's dark so it must be this evening really) was the last of the chili con carne out of the freezer.

More will be made.

Rounded off with 1.05 pints of good Glengettie tea.

Tomorrow's fish is to be battered cod, M&S, Chunky.

Mostly because when it was bought a fortnight ago, battered cod was all they had.

The evening's entertainment following doing the dishes and a shower is expected to be BTVS S6 E3 & 4, Angel S3 E3 & 4.

I was amused to see the first appearance of Skip in Angel S3 E2 yesterday.
                    When the fun stops, STOP.

Comment

Kitchen bin emptied, and the bin bag carted down and put in one of the neighbours’ bins that’s already been put out against bin day tomorrow

And the recycling has also been carted down, though I won’t trundle yet in case any late runners show up from the other flats, as there’s still some room in there.

Comment

Working...
                      X