• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Morning denizens

Bright, sunny, cold day out: frost on the roofs of the former stables, and about 2°C at the moment

16° in here, so there’s that

Up early, as I’m off to do the shopping in a bit

Comment

morning

CBS in sunny sarf herts

Comment

Right! Time to shamble about trying to remember how to get it together to go and do the shopping

Comment

Morning all
          Dog walked early today, now sitting in Bishops, Guildford waiting for a software update on my car.
          …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Originally posted by WTFH View Post
            Morning all
            Dog walked early today, now sitting in Bishops, Guildford waiting for a software update on my car.
            Is it Patch Tuesday already?

Also, patching on a Friday? Not generally a good idea in my experience!
            "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

Shopping done!

Including a couple of chicken bits off the hot food counter, which I shall now have for lunch

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
                trying to remember how to get it together
                I wish I had ever got it together and forget it.

Comment

Walk walked

Didn't buy anything in Morrisons since I thought £8 for a half leg of lamb was a bit steep.

Lovely sunny day.

The cottons are in the TD and are really taking their time, the shirts are out of the WM, and the darks are in the WM.

The excitement of all this is unbearable.
                  Last edited by DoctorStrangelove; 29 November 2019, 12:45.
                  When the fun stops, STOP.

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
                    I wish I had ever got it together and forget it.
                    and in English?

Comment

Update: got fed up with the TD suddenly changing from 6 minutes to 1 hr 34 for no readily apparent reason, so the towels are out on the line in the sunshine.

Shirts are tumbling away as I type.
                      When the fun stops, STOP.

Comment

Working...
                      X