• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

yet more sausage excitement tonight served with new potatoes.

As Morrisons had a glut of mushrooms & buttermilk I made mushroom soup to restock the freezer & scored some mackerel to make Kedgeree for breakie.

Dry night tonight so lashings of Ginger ale! Saving my liver for Wednesday, lunch with my ex colleagues then up to the smoke to spank an Agent's Bar tab

Walking past a charity shop I found the CD "Riding with the King" which I will try on the way to work tomorrow Clapton & BB King together, should be pretty good. Another CD I just didn't know existed.
    Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Darkish -the sun is just coming up over the Pennines - quite pretty really if that's your sort of thing.

The radio said it was going to be icy - maybe down to 6 below last night.

If that did happen it warmed up quickly as there was no need to de-ice the car this morning.

Tuesday Yay!

Comment

Morning all

Still <cough> <wheeze> <splutter> <sneeze>

Blue sky with clouds.

No sun shining across the valley this morning boyo, there's tidy then.

Colder. 16.6 deg in here this morning and it didn't get as hot as expected yesterday evening.

Maybe the bleeding radiators need bleeding.

Flu jab tomorrow.

What it is to be an old fart.
        When the fun stops, STOP.

Comment

There were dire warnings of freezing fog about these parts overnight and this morning. It all came to naught as there was greater cloud cover than expected, or so the lady on R4 said this morning at 6.10 am.

Comment

There were dire warnings of freezing fog about these parts overnight and this morning
            Same 'ere that bit, although it's quite bright.

Thought I had a free morning to get on with boring DIY stuff but just got another call out from a lady in distress. Car won't start again.
            bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
            John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

morning

sunny at the front, overcast at the back.
              weird tuesday

Comment

Morning denizens

A touch cloudier here, though that’s clearing now; I think it kept us above freezing last night. But it’s still only 4°C out there, 14-15° within

Comment

in with the hoi polloi

Thought I'd check the old fart's bus pass site.

Turns out the new card has been dispatched but I haven't received it.

Ho hum.

Pissed off of Neath.
                  When the fun stops, STOP.

Comment

flu jab done.

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post

flu jab done.
                      Don't be shedding no viral nasties next week

Comment

Working...
                      X