• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I’ve generally been OK with the flu jab, to the best of my recollection. I’ve got a vague feeling it made me feel slightly iffy for a couple of days one year, but I can’t remember when.

Comment

Yellow fever jab is the worst one I've had recently - 2011 and 2015
      Thankfully if you have 2 in a 5 year period, it covers you for life (although I think they've changed it now and you only need to have it once to cover for life)
      …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Originally posted by eek View Post
        Surely it would have been better for it to be cancelled next Friday?
        One week at a time...

Comment

Originally posted by ladymuck View Post
          One week at a time...
          Just get the project cancelled. Bam! No more team meetings

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
            Just get the project cancelled. Bam! No more team meetings
            Hmm... maybe next year, around February time.

Comment

Tea this evening was chili con carne with rice.

Rounded off with 1.05 pints of Good Glengettie Tea.

Nice enough and warmed me up a bit, which was necessary since I seemed to be afflicted with the shivers.

During the afternoon the special features on BTVS S7 dvd one and Angel S4 dvd one got watched though I nearly fell asleep during the Angel one, a commentary on the trip to Las Vegas

Now listening to the PM programme revealing Yet More Tory Lies.

When the fun stops, STOP.

Comment

Dog walked.

Minor row with corporate travel booking who wanted to charge £375 for a flight I could book for £252.
                …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Originally posted by WTFH View Post
                  Dog walked.

Minor row with corporate travel booking who wanted to charge £375 for a flight I could book for £252.
                  Sounds like every corporate travel agent I've ever dealt with.

What do you mean you don't need a suitcase in the hold?
                  merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Tea this evening was chili con carne with rice
                    Same 'ere. One of the easiest meals to make, you're obviously a lazy old git too. Followed by easiest pudding, apple chunks and orange juice in steam cooker for 10 minutes. Makes a great pud and a nice tangy drink.
                    bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
                    John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

Originally posted by WTFH View Post
                      Dog walked.

Why would you care? Sounds like a permie concern

Sent from my iPhone using Contractor UK Forum

Comment

Working...
                      X