• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by eek View Post
    FTFY

Comment

Originally posted by BR14 View Post

Brillo =>

It’s not about getting the Milleni...ommmm, it’s about stopping Brillo from getting it.
      …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

dinner has been a 1/4 pound beefburger with two slices of mature cheddar melted on top.
        inna bun.
        wiv chips and manly brown<HP> sauce.
        and more rioja.

luverly jubbly.

no joy on alternative interesting projects, so back to boredom, i guess.

oh, well.

Comment

Mega windy out

No rain though. Looks like that’s being reserved for when I go shopping tomorrow

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
            Mega windy out
            Went up into the attic to get down a bottle of 2017 cider. Yes, very windy out there.

Comment

Originally posted by WTFH View Post
              If it means they are wasting money on a travel agent rather than wasting it on me, it’s a concern.

Oh look, travel agent has offered me a better hotel than the budget allows. It appears the other hotels are mysteriously full.

Comment

The evening's entertainment comprised BTVS S7 E5 & E6, interspersed with Angel S4 E5 & E6.

It must be said that the Buffy eps were more to my taste though Charisma Carpenter's chest certainly raises the interest.

The lurgie is ongoingly ongoing, now totally fed up with coughing up what little remains of my lungs.

I did briefly peruse "Abandoned Engineering" but I've seen it before.

And the BBfeckingC is stopping the red button text facility which is just about all of their "service" that I use, being text and less poncy than the interweb offering.
                When the fun stops, STOP.

Comment

One of those evenings when I suddenly remember that iPlayer often has some good films, which led me to this evening’s movie première: Primary Colors (1998), based on the eponymous book, which in turn was kind of based on Bill Clinton’s first presidential campaign. Reasonably entertaining, in an isn’t-the-American-political-system-an-utterly-shameful-thing kind of way

Still windy out, but it’s a lot warmer than it has been - still around 9°C out there, apparently

Goodnight all

Comment

Originally posted by WTFH View Post
                    Ommmm.
                    Millenium

Comment

morning

wet
                      grey
                      dank
                      and some arse started up a fecking compressor and some sort of angle grinder next door at 08:30

bugger.

Comment

Working...
                      X