• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
    Links are up

Comment

Originally posted by WTFH View Post
      Phew, something to read in the airport lounge later.
      Century

Comment

Lunch has been zingy chicken soup, with both wholemeal bread and sesame bloomer

Comment

You'll probably think I'm making this up but took a wrong turning on my way to a place yesterday and turned on my Satnav in view map mode just to see where I was. It started navigating and took me to where I was supposed to be although I hadn't set a destination. Spooky.
          bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
          John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

Is it too early for???

Well, I tried the Shiraz. A bit rough.
            Poured a glass of the Tempranillo/Merlot. Quite nice.

Went to get a snack and noticed a bottle sitting on it’s own. St Emilion Grand Cru. V tasty.
            …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Lunch today was poached tomato and scrambled egg on Morrisons sunflower and pumpkin seed toast with 1.05 pints of Good Glengettie tea.

During the attempted reading of Monday links, the uncontrollable coughing returned for no apparent reason.

After picking myself up off the floor & reinserting my guts, I did the dishes and decided to give the car its annual wash.

It's not a good idea to turn up for an MOT with moss growing on the damn thing.

Even inflated the tyres to an appropriate pressure.

Stripped the bed earlier, forgot to take the sheets out of the WM so they've only had about 2 hrs on the line, now in the TD, allegedly for 56 mins.

CBS now and getting colder by the minute.
              When the fun stops, STOP.

Comment

Originally posted by WTFH View Post
                Is it too early for???

Well, I tried the Shiraz. A bit rough.
                Poured a glass of the Tempranillo/Merlot. Quite nice.

Went to get a snack and noticed a bottle sitting on it’s own. St Emilion Grand Cru. V tasty.
                Ooh they do a nice Saint Emilion in the AA lounge at T3

Comment

It’s a Chateau Corbin-Michotte 2007, according to Vivino it’s €49.25 a bottle!
                  …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Originally posted by DoctorStrangelove View Post
                    Stripped the bed earlier, forgot to take the sheets out of the WM so they've only had about 2 hrs on the line, now in the TD, allegedly for 56 mins.

CBS now and getting colder by the minute.
                    Dunno how long the TD ran since I forgot about it due to playing a very bad hand of Freecell.

Tea is also late due to this.

And it's fecking freezing out there now.
                    When the fun stops, STOP.

Comment

'During the attempted reading of Monday links, the uncontrollable coughing returned for no apparent reason.'

He's out to get you old son.
                      you mark my words.

dinner has been steak pie <pukka> chips <auntie's> and peas<the good cap'n's>

luvverly it was.

with a nice merlot, which i knew in advance would be nice, 'cos i bought it

Comment

Working...
                      X