• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ladymuck View Post
    Finally got around to watching Storyville Inside Lehman Brothers: The Whistleblowers. Interesting stuff.
    That was a good one

Comment

Getting some weird emails at mo. and I don't mean usual scam stuff. Just got a message sent from xoggoth.org asking if I wanted to sell threaded.com. Why they think I'm threaded I don't know. Wonder what happened to him?

Lots of nice CUKers disappeared, Threaded, Zeity, Orangehopper, er...
      bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
      John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

Today's dinner was a butter chicken curry I made on Monday and left to fester in the fridge until now.

Flat has smelled of curry since making it.

Now watching Panorama - How to Brainwash a Million People all about China's not-so-secret prison camps for people who don't conform to the correct way of thinking.

Comment

Originally posted by xoggoth View Post
          Getting some weird emails at mo. and I don't mean usual scam stuff. Just got a message sent from xoggoth.org asking if I wanted to sell threaded.com. Why they think I'm threaded I don't know. Wonder what happened to him?

Lots of nice CUKers disappeared, Threaded, Zeity, Orangehopper, er...
          Spartacus?

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
            That was a good one
            Really? Were there vampires?

Just askin' like.

Tea this evening was the last of Sunday's roast chicken legs.

Nice enough, followed by some stewed apple & custard (bought Braeburns by mistake & I don't like them) and rounded off fully with 1.05 pints of Good Glengettie Tea.

The evening's entertainment began with BTVS S7 E16, 17 & 18 to fill in the gap between Buffy & Angel.

E18 introduces Caleb, never my favourite character.

Angel E16 then continues the LA side of things.

Nearly as complicated as Fast & Furious.
            When the fun stops, STOP.

Comment

Originally posted by DoctorStrangelove View Post
              Really? Were there vampires?

Just askin' like.
              No, but Goldman Sachs is a vampire squid. Allegedly

Tea tonight has been some chicken casserole from a few months ago out of the freezer; very flavoursome

Comment

Lady muck!

I don’t need you to steal me glasses anymore

Silent Pool Gin Gift Pack with 2x Glasses - Master of Malt
                Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
                I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Popped out the back earlier, and it’s dashed cold out there. Officially it’s supposed to be 2°C but it felt much colder, and all the cars were covered in remarkable thick swirling ice patterns

Comment

Now the leaves on the horse chestnut are gone, I can see into the shawarma shop over the road, and I must say I’m quite impressed with the amount of cleaning they do at the end of the day. They must be at it for at least an hour, scrubbing away at absolutely everything

Comment

I spent so long trying to decide what to watch that there wasn’t time to watch anything and still get an early night as planned

Goodnight all

Comment

Working...
                      X