• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bed made.

Fresh towels and bath mat put out.

Bed linen load #2 out and hung up.

Dirty towels and bath mats in the WM.
    Last edited by ladymuck; 12 December 2019, 13:26.

Comment

Originally posted by DoctorStrangelove View Post
      Home again home again jiggety jig.

Rivers seem to have gone now, they were quite impressive earlier.

Lunch was beans on Morrisons sunflower and pumpkin seed toast rounded off with 1.05 pints of Good Glengettie Tea and a beetroot sandwich.

Got some of that Taylor's coffee stuff.

Wasn't impressed.
      You should probably skip heading into Swansea this afternoon, should such a notion have occurred to you: Eight injured as Swansea University bus hits railway bridge - BBC News

Comment

I've eaten far too much for lunch, but I have this supermarket stawberry sundae sat on my desk. I'm not sure I can resist

Comment

Towels now done and hung up. Flat looks like an old fashioned laundry now.

Precious little work done today. Good job I didn't go into the office as 'looking busy' is hard work.

Comment

In the barber’s, queuing

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
              In the barber’s, queuing
              A Chinese barber's is it?

Last edited by BR14; 12 December 2019, 16:14.

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
                You should probably skip heading into Swansea this afternoon, should such a notion have occurred to you: Eight injured as Swansea University bus hits railway bridge - BBC News
                That looks nasty.

I remember sommat similar with a double decker on Dwr Y Felin road back in Ye Mystes of Tyme.

Mind you I also remember seeing someone (a fellow skoolboy) dead in the gutter on that road, though I can't remember the details from 1966.

As usual it's a temporary route change but under the circumstances wouldn't you be extra careful when the route is changed?

I think it might be here:

Google Maps

This is the route of the 10:

https://www.firstgroup.com/uploads/n...es/10web_1.pdf

Doesn't go anywhere near there.

Odd.

I think the 34 goes that way to get to the park & ride, it's altered so much around there recently.

Tea this evening shall be liver, bacon and onion gravy.

I think I'll get things moving.
                Last edited by DoctorStrangelove; 12 December 2019, 16:36.
                When the fun stops, STOP.

Comment

Originally posted by ladymuck View Post
                  I should think about getting a bag or two of the ground version of the coffee I buy, maybe. I'm lazy so probably won't
                  This is my Bean-of-Choice over the past 12 months.

Buy Online BRAZIL COFFEE | Beans & Ground Coffee | Redber.co.uk — Redber Coffee

Ex-SAP Consultant, turned Coffee-Roaster.
                  I was an IPSE Consultative Council Member, until the BoD abolished it. I am not an IPSE Member, since they have no longer have any relevance to me, as an IT Contractor. Read my lips...I recommend QDOS for ALL your Insurance requirements (Contact me for a referral code).

Comment

Hair cut, monthly prescription collected, shopping done

The prescription was lacking the weird substitution, and also the thing for which it substitutes, which I queried. They couldn’t find it on their system and concluded that the doctor, when making the substitution, must have neglected to send it electronically, so there’s probably a paper one at the surgery for me to collect. Nobody, of course, having notified me of this

And it’s Thursday afternoon, so the surgery’s closed

Still, the pharmacist confirmed my theory that everybody who was being prescribed ranitidine is now being prescribed something else because of the product recall leading to a major shortage.

Comment

Sitting the lounge at GVA. It’s quite pleasant and has beer on tap (amongst other things). Shame I have to drive when I get back.
                      …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Working...
                      X