• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

But to the East of Manchester - yesterday was miserable, today it's a blue sky...

West and East of the Pennines are consistently and remarkably different - we get far less rain than they do.
    merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Originally posted by eek View Post
      But to the East of Manchester - yesterday was miserable, today it's a blue sky...

West and East of the Pennines are consistently and remarkably different - we get far less rain than they do.
      still in that grey place between the M25 and Scotland though.
      devoid of intelligent life.

Comment

Originally posted by original PM View Post
        Yes currently Manchester is doing a very good impression of what everyone thinks Manchester will be like.

e.g. it's cold, wet and windy.
        "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

Originally posted by DaveB View Post
          As I pointed out elsewhere yesterday - that song isn't about the North it's about the less pretty bits to the South of the real North...

Comment

Originally posted by eek View Post
            As I pointed out elsewhere yesterday - that song isn't about the North it's about the less pretty bits to the South of the real North...
            You mean Hertfordshire?
            …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Originally posted by WTFH View Post
              You mean Hertfordshire?
              Nope the Kingdom of Northumbria without the southern Kingdom of York bit...

Comment

Heading off to Manchester. See you up north

Comment

On a train to Stoke on Trent. That wasn’t in the plan, but hey ho

Comment

Quite the tour you're having today

Comment

I was rather pleased with my hot desk venue today. I would use them again. The coffee was a bit ropey, not to my taste, but it was free. There were also many biscuits and other treats on offer. WiFi was fast and reliable. Probably because it was a Friday before Christmas (aren't they all??) the place wasn't all that busy so plenty of power sockets available. I suspect, on busy days, that could be an issue.

Comment

Working...
                      X