• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I attempted to get in the bath. Not even remotely close. But at least I shaved and had a shower - first since Wednesday night. God it feels good to be clean.

Baby BP very tired. On yet another growth spurt....

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post

I attempted to get in the bath. Not even remotely close. But at least I shaved and had a shower - first since Wednesday night. God it feels good to be clean.

You’ll be doing another Ironman in no time

Comment

Sunday shop done.

Tea was poached tomato and scrambled egg on Morrisons sunflower and pumpkin seed toast, with the requisite 1.05 pints of good Glengettie Tea.

Currently watching S2 E8 of Joan of Arcadia and wondering wtf I ever saw in it.

Coz I certainly can't see it now.
        When the fun stops, STOP.

Comment

Baby BP very tired. On yet another growth spurt....
          Stinky-Winky!

Quick exit...
          I was an IPSE Consultative Council Member, until the BoD abolished it. I am not an IPSE Member, since they have no longer have any relevance to me, as an IT Contractor. Read my lips...I recommend QDOS for ALL your Insurance requirements (Contact me for a referral code).

Comment

What was the penalty for getting socks out of pair?
            a severe talking to to, with the maximum pucker of the mooth.
            i enjoyed the surprised/shocked look, when i told them to feck off.

you've got to get your entertainment where you can, when working away.

Comment

Hot Fuzz tonight. The film before anyone asks.

Friends get me a box of quality street each year. Even this year when I have given up refined sugar. Luckily my darling children have unwrapped my present and started to eat the offending items. And hence going hyper.

Comment

Originally posted by BR14 View Post
                i enjoyed the surprised/shocked look, when i told them to feck off.
                I far preferred telling them wash their leiderhosen. "THAT IS NOT US. ZAT IS ZE AUSTRIANS".

Comment

Chicken Catsu curry for dinner. Which sadly contained none of our 3 cats. So I still have to worship them.

Comment

Chicken Catsu curry for dinner. Which sadly contained none of our 3 cats. So I still have to worship them.
                    One big advantage of being in Wales. Mrs-BP used to be a chef. She just loves spending time in the kitchen. Every dish is a masterpiece.

God knows why she married an uncultured slob like me with no tastebuds and no artistic taste.

<licks eyebrows>

Comment

One big advantage of being in Wales. Mrs-BP used to be a chef. She just loves spending time in the kitchen. Every dish is a masterpiece.

God knows why she married an uncultured slob like me with no tastebuds and no artistic taste.

<licks eyebrows>
                      The converse is true with HWMBO and I. I cannot cook to any notable degree yet he enjoys cooking and is very good at it.

Comment

Working...
                      X