• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Although equally I could pour another sherry and sit here feeling mellow.

Comment

Suspicious sounding noises from upstairs where CovKid is playing unsupervised. Meh, so long as he's not breaking anything in my room I don't mind too much.

Comment

Just to counteract my earlier Christmas wishes - a bit Bah Humbug to DrStrangelove. We wouldn't want you to have too good a day after all.

How many days until you can be back in with the hoi polloi?

Comment

We have classic Christmas choons on the stereo while HWMBO stuffs a turkey that looks like it could feed a dozen.

I have a folder labelled 'twisted Christmas tunes' which I'm not sure if I should play.

Comment

Originally posted by ladymuck View Post
            We have classic Christmas choons on the stereo while HWMBO stuffs a turkey that looks like it could feed a dozen.

I have a folder labelled 'twisted Christmas tunes' which I'm not sure if I should play.
            There's really only one answer after teasing us like that...

Comment

And here I am investigating interesting-looking alerts in Solarwinds. Perils of picking up the nearest laptop for TPD (which happens to be on the work VPN).

Comment

Computer being put down to fulfil cuddle requests from CovToddler.

Comment

And drivelling resumed. CovKid came in and started an argument with his sister.

Comment

Wait a mo.... more cuddles incoming. Drivel mode deactivated.

Comment

Originally posted by covbob View Post
                      Mrs CB says I shoudn't be baiting PC on Christmas Day.
                      PC loves the attention!

Comment

Working...
                      X