• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
    There doesn’t seem to be very much to watch on the telly, despite there being more than the three channels that used to seem adequate at Christmas
    And we saw a Morecombe and Wise montage....

Comment

Originally posted by vetran View Post
      hell of voice you should try some other songs.

ListenHotMusic.com

I like the patience of angels,

same with Eva Cassidy.

as you say too close to home. Mr V Senior, Senior suffered and it was sad to see a man that who had been a hero and leader just completely lost.Very cruel disease.
      Century

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
        It will be reset when janey returns.....
        Real soon now?

Comment

Originally posted by vetran View Post
          luncheon was a meal at Chef & Brewer with Mrs V's mum and her side. Pate, roast turkey,ham & stuffing wiyh all the trimmings.not had tea etc as I am full.

All good fun except our Niece is becoming our Nephew which the in laws are having trouble with (tbh honest everyone is). So i stuck my nose in and didn't manage to piss everyone off (calling that a first) her->him's mother actually called him by his male name and called him him so its a start. His Gran's describing him as a sort of a bloke and the wife has agreed our kids can use his man name which of course is incredibly important to him.

So an absolute result goodness knows how that happened, a bit of XMAS magic. remember the only thing that is important is that you can cuddle your kids and tell them that you love them. Do that often!!!

Happy XMAS & New year to you all.
          POTD for me vetran - top stuff!

Comment

Since when has there been a rep button in TPD? Have I just never noticed it?

Comment

Originally posted by DoctorStrangelove View Post
              That's the bit that got me the most.

Poor old lady stuck in a place like that dreaming of a world long gone 70 years before.
              <- manly

I had a gran went that way - couldn't remember who most of us were in the end. She died seven years ago today... always tinges my Christmasses with a little sadness.

Comment

I’m at my parents’ place, though they went to bed ages ago. (Christmas lunch/dinner/whatever it is was at my sister’s place up the road.) I’ve rewatched Deadpool (with commercials) as that seemed like the only decent option, and now I’m going to bed as there simply isn’t anything else to do

Home again tomorrow

Goodnight all

Comment

The wind is rising, both in here and out there.

I suspect that out there smells rather more pleasant than the wind in here.

TFBSZ.

And "Vera" returns on January 12th next.
                  When the fun stops, STOP.

Comment

TFBSZ

Comment

Originally posted by covbob View Post
                      Since when has there been a rep button in TPD? Have I just never noticed it?
                      That would make a good question for a CUK trivia quiz! I think it was a couple of yearts ago? I think rep was only in general before then?

Comment

Working...
                      X