• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
    Soup storage?
    Too shallow. It’s just over an inch deep, and about 4½ inches square at the inside of the base; the sides are slightly tapered. But it’s definitely not suitable for fluids.

Comment

Originally posted by WTFH View Post
      Friday afternoon and I'm about to go on a call about B.

Just seen the "Slide Deck" where they've put a line through one date, then added a new one.
      Best case scenario is a 7 month project for one part of the business, project costs currently undisclosed, but they've already worked out the ongoing cost. (+50%)

I'm on the call to help them choose one of the three possible solutions, which depend on certain UK Govt decisions. Currently all three solutions are illegal.
      There'll need to be changes in various laws to make at least one of them legal. The fourth solution would mean I'd be looking for a new role (as would all their UK staff)

Just the kind of fun I need on a Friday afternoon.
      serves you right for being a clever bastard.

Comment

fish pie for dinner, very nice.
        with an aussie charsem.
        also very nice.

partner's family beginning to try my patience <getting Right oan mah tits, like>
        patience is Not on my CV.

in through the nose.............................................. ................

Comment

Tea was M&S breaded battered haddock.

It was rather nice, followed by orange segments & custard which was even nicer, all rounded off with 1.05 pints of good Glengettie tea.

Now watching Susan Calman wandering around Scotland, currently John Brown's grave.
          When the fun stops, STOP.

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
            Too shallow. It’s just over an inch deep, and about 4½ inches square at the inside of the base; the sides are slightly tapered. But it’s definitely not suitable for fluids.
            Dunno how many things like that were treasured by Strangelove Mater.

I threw 90% of them away.

Comment

Oh no! It's consecutive posts!

AtW will get upset.

Comment

Originally posted by DoctorStrangelove View Post
                Oh no! It's consecutive posts!

AtW will get upset.
                ivan ackerov? - feck 'im!

Comment

Surprised aTw hasn't started a "Toast please eat" thread. In line with his usual "humour"
                  Last edited by xoggoth; 3 January 2020, 21:14.
                  bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
                  John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

Unlike some of you lot I rarely find anything on TV worth watching. One exception last night was The "Invention of Lying" on Netflix. Gervais is an excellent bloke.
                    bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
                    John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

Comment

Working...
                      X