• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tonight’s viewing was the final two episodes of Hanna, E7 Road (TV Episode 2019) and E8 Utrax (TV Episode 2019)

After watching which, I discovered that they also offer it in 4K but, rather than showing this fact on the series page where people might have a chance of finding it, they treat them as two separate series, one with “(4K)” after the title

Goodnight all

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
      Tonight’s viewing was the final two episodes of Hanna, E7 Road (TV Episode 2019) and E8 Utrax (TV Episode 2019)

After watching which, I discovered that they also offer it in 4K but, rather than showing this fact on the series page where people might have a chance of finding it, they treat them as two separate series, one with “(4K)” after the title

Goodnight all
      yep Amazon's video search as a good (I.e. appalling) as Amazon's main website.
      merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Originally posted by DoctorStrangelove View Post
        One of the Esteemed Customers designed an automated chicken house some years ago as his major project.

I'm not altogether sure I'd have trusted his design enough to put any chickens in it mind you.
        "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

If only there was someone around who could tell me what day of the week it was.....

Comment

Originally posted by DaveB View Post

How is the knee? Any thought on what events you will do this year?

Comment

Morning all

Put the shirts pass on the time on the WM last night so it started at 07:15 ish.

I now know exactly how much the pipes bang & rattle.

And in a fit of inefficiency the last shirt never got put in the WM despite me taking it off last night so to do.

Dry.

Undark.

Blue sky, white fluffy clouds with a tinge of orange as the sun rises.

Undank.

I believe it to be Friday.
              When the fun stops, STOP.

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post

How is the knee? Any thought on what events you will do this year?
                Improving slowly. Lots of time in the gym working on core strength and stabilizing the joint.

Got orthotic inserts in both shoes now, which is helping a lot. Managed to complete a training session on the turbo last night, first time in over 6 months.

Still getting a few niggles and twinges but I suspect they will never go away completely. Plan now is to get back to training and aim to be fit for the National 24hr TT at the end of July.

I'm about 10kg overweight and around 100 watts down on power compared to where I was before the injury so there is some work to do.
                "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

Morning all
                  It's not raining.

The Wife (tm) is working up north (Milton Keynes) today, so I'm in charge of all the creatures.
                  …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

It's Friday, I'm in Love...(with my Winter Bench!).
                    I was an IPSE Consultative Council Member, until the BoD abolished it. I am not an IPSE Member, since they have no longer have any relevance to me, as an IT Contractor. Read my lips...I recommend QDOS for ALL your Insurance requirements (Contact me for a referral code).

Comment

orning mall

grey
                      not quite dry
                      Friday <for Brillo>
                      Pataks do do a madras sauce <for NF>

and now, my work is done.

Comment

Working...
                      X