• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ladymuck View Post
    Blimey, you're brave!

Brillo in the Library with a Lee Enfield?
    Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Dinner was ASDA's best meatfeast with a Old Mout alcohol free cider. (actually their 0% cider is best than their alcohol included version).
      Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Another TV-free night, as I need to be up early for the excursion southwards. Instead I finished

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
        Nevil Shute’s An Old Captivity
        Not the first time I’ve read it, but the first time in maybe fifteen or twenty years, and very good it is

Goodnight all

Comment

^^Not a book I've read IIRC.

Morning all

Dark.

Grey.

Dank.

Damp.

Dreary.

No current precipitation.

Sunless.

Sunday by all accounts and judging by the noises emitted by the wireless set.
          When the fun stops, STOP.

Comment

Morning denizens

Rained much of the night but it’s cleared up now, and looks as if there might even be sunny spells once the sun gets itself higher than the buildings opposite. Already about 9°C out there

I’ve decided that grovelling around trying to change a wheel on the still-damp concrete is not for me, though, so now I’m having to rush around getting it together to walk to the station

Comment

On the train. The walk to the station was achieved in 27 minutes, improving on the time of 32 minutes when I walked there to travel to the CUK Manchester do last month

Comment

morning
                CBSWFB in shiny sarf herts.

Comment

On the train. The walk to the station was achieved in 27 minutes, improving on the time of 32 minutes when I walked there to travel to the CUK Manchester do last month
                  And now on the bus, that being what the railway uses instead of trains on Sunday

Comment

And now on the bus, that being what the railway uses instead of trains on Sunday
                    Welcome to the UK, home of the rail replacement bus (tm).

Walk walked.

Turned out to be quite pleasant, though yesterday's rain has fecked up my attempted repairs to the ascending path once again.

It's getting to the impassable stage now.

Sun's out intermittently.

Chicken quarters aroasting in the oven along with a rice pud (see: I remembered again, the alzheimer's hasn't quite got me yet).
                    When the fun stops, STOP.

Comment

I feel most unwell. I am going down with something. grrrrr

Comment

Working...
                      X