• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
    ladymuck’s using it so the rest of us have to wait
    Oops! My bad!

I did actually set up all my programmes and downloads last night too ...

Comment

Originally posted by WTFH View Post
      Morning all a bit early, but off to LHR for a flight.
      Give us your flight number, I'll let you know if it's on time and what gate well before you get officially told

Comment

Clear ish skies this morning. A little bit of drizzle. About 8 degrees so not too cold.

The student accommodation at the end of the road had a fire alarm tip out so the pavement was full of sleepy looking (mostly Asian) students wondering what the heck this pre-6.30am time of day is.

Comment

Morning All,

Whilst everyone else seems to be doing healthy things for January to balance it out I have not.

Happy Monday

Comment

morning all

dark
            damp
            up early to wait for boiler service guy.
            Flanders and Swan spring to mind

YouTube

meh.

Comment

In the lounge at T2. Crappy drive round the M25, but here now. Can’t have a drink as it’s back to back meetings as soon as I land.
              …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Originally posted by ladymuck View Post
                Give us your flight number, I'll let you know if it's on time and what gate well before you get officially told

Hey LM, if you’ve got some time on your hands, could you go to T2 long stay and give my car a wash?
                …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Originally posted by WTFH View Post
                  Hey LM, if you’ve got some time on your hands, could you go to T2 long stay and give my car a wash?
                  Ah dammit. If only I'd seen this before I got the staff bus out to the office...

Comment

Morning all

Dry.

CBS.

Calm.

This will not last.

And worst of all it's fecking Monday all over again.

That telex machine is looking far too clean for my liking.
                    When the fun stops, STOP.

Comment

Morning denizens

Grey out, dry, but not very warm at 4°C

I believe it’s only just clouded over in the last hour or so, the sky having been fairly clear overnight which let the heat out. Bad planning on somebody’s part

Comment

Working...
                      X