• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Morning all if all there be

Dark.

Grey.

Dreary.

Dank.

Depressing.

Sunless.

Dry.

Wednesday.
    When the fun stops, STOP.

Comment

Can someone please move the to the shortlist displayed on the right (on the web, desktop view) as it's annoying to click the more link and then scroll down.

There's room for it next to as far as my simple mind can determine.

Anyway...

WFH today. Raining.

Discovered that my order from Next, that was supposed to arrive today, was delivered yesterday and had been tucked down the side of my patio bench. Good job it was well wrapped and the innards didn't get soggy.

Annoyed that, once again, Sky broadband have changed my IP so I can't get into ClientCo's SQL database on Azure. Will have to whitelist yet another IP range when I get into the office tomorrow. Fortunately, I am in the process of changing back to BT where I can get a fixed IP and don't have to change my phone number. Only a fiver more per month too.

Comment

Originally posted by ladymuck View Post

Can someone please move the to the shortlist displayed on the right (on the web, desktop view) as it's annoying to click the more link and then scroll down.

Anyway...

WFH today. Raining.

Discovered that my order from Next, that was supposed to arrive today, was delivered yesterday and had been tucked down the side of my patio bench. Good job it was well wrapped and the innards didn't get soggy.

Annoyed that, once again, Sky broadband have changed my IP so I can't get into ClientCo's SQL database on Azure. Will have to whitelist yet another IP range when I get into the office tomorrow. Fortunately, I am in the process of changing back to BT where I can get a fixed IP and don't have to change my phone number. Only a fiver more per month too.
        Just type : wave : without the spaces
        merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Originally posted by eek View Post
          I do when using the mobile app. I would just like to have more convenience when using the website version

Comment

morning

dull and drizzly in soggy sarf herts

Comment

Originally posted by eek View Post
              In with the hoi polloi

I find it quicker to type it than look for the smilie in the list.

Sunny by the way which explains the
              When the fun stops, STOP.

Comment

Morning denizens

Grey, dry, 7°C

The forecast is optimistically predicting sunshine later. We shall see.

Originally posted by ladymuck View Post

They’re actually semi-randomly arranged, so sometimes :wave: is there - it is for me right now, on the last row, next to the fiddle player . But there’s a bug in the way they implemented the shuffle (hence "semi-randomly"), so certain ones always appear, while others never do. I think is one of those that sometimes gets shuffled off the end and sometimes doesn't

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
                  Morning denizens

Grey, dry, 7°C

The forecast is optimistically predicting sunshine later. We shall see.

They’re actually semi-randomly arranged, so sometimes :wave: is there - it is for me right now, on the last row, next to the fiddle player . But there’s a bug in the way they implemented the shuffle (hence "semi-randomly"), so certain ones always appear, while others never do. I think is one of those that sometimes gets shuffled off the end and sometimes doesn't
                  Yes, the little fella is now there next to his violin-playing buddy.

Thank you for the explanation, much appreciated.

Comment

Nuffield Woking. Better than Slough Station, even though physical pain is involved in the former.
                    I was an IPSE Consultative Council Member, until the BoD abolished it. I am not an IPSE Member, since they have no longer have any relevance to me, as an IT Contractor. Read my lips...I recommend QDOS for ALL your Insurance requirements (Contact me for a referral code).

Comment

Originally posted by Scruff View Post
                      Nuffield Woking. Better than Slough Station, even though physical pain is involved in the former.

a few million pounds worth of improvements?
                      Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Working...
                      X