• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

TPD rolling along quite nicely now. Soon be celebrating the 400k....

Comment

I had my walk. Did mt alot of good. Nothing like Wales or Welsh fresh air! Don't tell the locals that I love the place so much....

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
        I had my walk. Did mt alot of good. Nothing like Wales or Welsh fresh air! Don't tell the locals that I love the place so much....
        oh, no, - we've got plastic paddies, ersatz erics, and now a tinpot taffy!

Comment

DD had interview at Birmingham today. Going back she found her way to Birmingham New Street. But it said Grand Central. They are one in the same.....

Comment

Originally posted by BR14 View Post
            oh, no, - we've got plastic paddies, ersatz erics, and now a tinpot taffy!
            I want to apply for residency.....

Comment

Shopping done!

The battery struggled to start the car but got it going eventually, so I went for a run down to M1 J20 and back, just to charge it up a bit.

Arriving at Sainsbury’s, I headed to the farthest reaches of the car park, where the recycling bins that were full to bursting had been swapped for empty ones. So I was able to get rid of the bags of magazines and stuff that have been moved in and out of the boot repeatedly during the past week’s spare wheel shenanigans

And then got the shopping, and the car started OK afterwards. I skipped M&S, partly to try to force myself to walk into town some day and go to the market.

I reckon the battery should still last a little longer. Over the past week, in addition to whatever loss of charge there’s been due to the cold nights, the car’s been started six or eight times, but only moved a few feet and stopped again, because of the wheel malarkey. That’s going to be largely responsible for its struggles earlier, I would think. I’ll take it out for a run round the ring road or something every few days, and that should keep it going until I can sort out a new one

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
                DD had interview at Birmingham today. Going back she found her way to Birmingham New Street. But it said Grand Central. They are one in the same.....
                Isn't Grand Central the shopping centre above New Street Station? Or did she mean the rail operator Grand Central that goes out of New Street
                Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
                I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Originally posted by SimonMac View Post
                  Isn't Grand Central the shopping centre above New Street Station? Or did she mean the rail operator Grand Central that goes out of New Street
                  It is. Used to be the Palisades shopping center.
                  "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

Socks and such in the TD, jeans waiting until that's done.

Now we're onto Neil Young "Live Rust" of which I only like a couple of tracks.

There's sommat else wrong with those speakers, it's unusal to be taking half an amp or so the way it is.

Might explain the burned track on the bass unit (which had the psu in it).
                    When the fun stops, STOP.

Comment

Originally posted by DaveB View Post
                      It is. Used to be the Palisades shopping center.
                      Originally posted by SimonMac View Post
                      She is finally on the right train. Cheers.

Comment

Working...
                      X