• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ladymuck View Post
    You seem disappointed. Did you put your underpants on over the top of your trousers especially?
    Nah, just walked around the back carrying my target rifle.

It looks very impressive, what with the thumbhole stock and the palm rest.

Tea: M&S chunky breaded haddock, overcooked again, orange segments and custard, very thin custard again, 1.05 pints of good Glengettie tea.

The evening's entertainment will be the remainder of I. J. and the last crusade, which is infinitely better than the 2nd one (not difficult really, the 2nd one was banned in India, not for being total crap but for being offensive).

<hiatus during which much alcohol was partaken of>

There's a modified* MKVIII British/American tank in this.

I never realised that before. <hic>

*It's got a turret which the MKVIII didn't have in 1918.

Fekc me I'm pissed.

<hiatus during which the film was viewed>

Now that was more like it.

Last edited by DoctorStrangelove; 24 January 2020, 21:07.
    When the fun stops, STOP.

Comment

Curry night here: chicken jalfrezi, rice and naan. Very nice, it was

Comment

Comment

I know things are dull in tpd so I thought I would regale you all with my exciting life! Today I put whites and coloured in the same wash cycle!

Its all just fun fun fun here.

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post

Comment

At this rate tpd will soon reach the 400k....

Comment

PS I do intend to jump into the tpd time machine at some point.....

Comment

This evening I watched imagine with Alan Yentob following Lenny Henry about then this week's film review, and then Louis Theroux being all concerned about women selling sex.

It would seem that the mass iPlayer downloading I did when setting up my new TV PC resulted in many corrupt programmes. Only got a third of the way through imagine yesterday and had to delete and redownload to finish it today. Same happened to episode 2 of His Dark Materials.

Just realised I was going to watch the last few episodes of Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. season 4 this evening. Ah well, I'll do those tomorrow instead.

Comment

I do dislike it when autofeckitup decides to change a word and I don't spot it before I post something.

I can't blame that on the majority of my drivel but I definitely typed Alan and not Allen.

Comment

I do dislike it when autofeckitup decides to change a word and I don't spot it before I post something.

I can't blame that on the majority of my drivel but I definitely typed Alan and not Allen.
                      These slip ups happen. The other day I meant to say to MrsBP "I love you" and it accidentally came out as "You runined my life you b1tch"....

Comment

Working...
                      X