• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post

Handy if your contacts die in Japan I suppose

You could load the CSV up in Excel (other spreadsheet applications are available), remove the superfluous columns, then save it back as CSV.
    Century

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
      Try living in Conwy.
      no way you'd get me to the land of the six toed banjo players.

Comment

Originally posted by BR14 View Post
        do you drive a de lorean, by any chance?
        Only HMRC can drive deloreans....

Comment

positively pishing dahn now.
          was going to take a walk to the pub, but i think i'll just be walking to the fridge instead.
          so.. beer or cider?
          decisions, decisions.........

Comment

Sunday shop done, during which it failed to rain.

Just washed a little of the crap off those cans & bottles I collected over the last week.

The accumulated crap will visit the dump this week at some convenient time.

The mince tart I made at lunchtime hasn't made it 16:00, indeed it had all gone by 15:45.

Yum.

Never mind, there's half of the rice pud in the fridge waiting patiently for tea time.
            When the fun stops, STOP.

Comment

After several days of awkward sidling past the clothes horse, I’ve finally got around to putting last week’s mundane laundry away

Still raining

Comment

Originally posted by DoctorStrangelove View Post

The mince tart I made at lunchtime hasn't made it 16:00, indeed it had all gone by 15:45.

Yum.

Never mind, there's half of the rice pud in the fridge waiting patiently for tea time.
                The rice pud (cold) didn't make it to tea time either.

Yum^2.

Having arisen unbidden at sparrow fart o'clock this morning, I'm beginning to fall asleep in my armchair.

<tea making hiatus>

Poached salmon (Morrisons, reduced, been in the fridge since Wednesday), baked spuds (2, small), peas.

Nice enough.

Rounded off with 1.05 pints of good Glengettie tea.

Yum.

Once the dishes are done and the shower is showered, then it'll be time for a bit of tv viewing.

I note that there's some sort of sporting event before Doctor Who.

This usually means it get delayed by whatever shenanigins the overpaid oiks get up to.
                Last edited by DoctorStrangelove; 26 January 2020, 18:16.
                When the fun stops, STOP.

Comment

Not a fun drive home from the parentals. Raining, dark, people unable to stay in a lane due to WSCC thinking no-one needs working cats eyes on the roads, people unable to stay in a lane because they don't know where they're going, cyclists using Hammersmith roundabout, taxi drivers picking up in the middle of Hammersmith roundabout.

I was pleased to get a parking space right outside my flat. Downside is that it's parked behind some Ferrari that keeps cluttering up the neighbourhood.

Comment

Originally posted by DoctorStrangelove View Post
                    This usually means it get delayed by whatever shenanigins the overpaid oiks get up to.

DrS for PM!

Comment

BR14 - you remember when you parked your ferrari and forgot where it was? I think it has been found.

Or maybe it belongs to one of my ex-wives.

Comment

Working...
                      X