• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No dinner. 12 hours at the new monitor today and I'm.left feeling queasy and headachy. It seems dark mode doesn't work on everything so I need to tweak more settings to make it easier on the eye.

Comment

Remembered I had some strawberries leftover from last summer in the freezer, so I had them with the last of the salted caramel ice cream. A very nice combination

That ice cream was the last thing I bought from Sainsbury’s Local of blessed memory

Comment

Originally posted by DoctorStrangelove View Post
        Currently watching/listening to the commentary on "Once upon a time in America".

Apparently it's all an opium dream.
        Having listened to "The Second Sleep" on Book at Bedtime, now there's a thing about Nick Parsons on R4.
        When the fun stops, STOP.

Comment

Originally posted by DoctorStrangelove View Post
          Having listened to "The Second Sleep" on Book at Bedtime, now there's a thing about Nick Parsons on R4.
          Ooh thanks for that, I hope I catch some of it

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
            Finished reading Nevil Shute’s last novel, Trustee from the Toolroom, and now venturing forth upon A Town Like Alice
            And once again I learn that if you want to get an early night, you shouldn’t start reading a Nevil Shute novel. That’s A Town Like Alice finished

A great book, and the film was all the poorer for leaving out the second half of it

Goodnight all

Comment

Morning all if all there be

Dark, since it's before dawn FFS.

Dry.

Bit colder but not frosty.

Ho very hum.

05:15 this morning.
              When the fun stops, STOP.

Comment

Morning All.

Dark and cold with a bit of horizontal drizzle in Manchester this morning.

Lovely.

Comment

Originally posted by original PM View Post
                  Morning All.

Dark and cold with a bit of horizontal drizzle in Manchester this morning.

Lovely.

So weather far better than usual then?

I will give a weather report when I wake up. I certainly cycled to the orifice and cycle kit is not wet. And no pellet marks on kit either....

Comment

Originally posted by ladymuck View Post
                    I drew a picture and everyfink!

I see another NF coming on.

Okay. I have to ask. What does it mean?

Comment

Originally posted by BR14 View Post
                      careful, you'll have an expat twat complaining about copyright on picture posts.

I thought all the expat posters here were twats?

Apart from NAT that is! Though WTFH says otherwise....

Comment

Working...
                      X