• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ladymuck View Post
    Having a cuppa and then a walk down to a storage place I'm thinking of renting a small unit from. Following my recent sortings out, I have tat that needs putting somewhere so I don't have to see it.
    Or do you need extra space to store all the food HWMBO cooks?

Comment

Good day today. Nice afternoon kip.

Comment

This morning I cleaned MrsBP's car. Filled up tyres. Got baby bp a new football and took him to the park with it. With the skanks round here he has to be watched. Wish I could have joined in but I still can't put weight on right leg. I can walk - that is it.

Comment

MrsBP got upset as DD complained about state of cat litter tray.

Comment

I hope there are no lurkers around to steal my century.

Comment

What century would that be then?
              "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

I seem to have found myself listening to various Blondie live bootlegs from around 1979 this afternoon

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
                  Or do you need extra space to store all the food HWMBO cooks?
                  I found more turkey in the freezer today. Two boxes of white and brown meat. I will have to make another curry!

Comment

Originally posted by DaveB View Post
                    What century would that be then?

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
                      MrsBP got upset as DD complained about state of cat litter tray.
                      DD could sort out the cat litter tray or the cat could be trained to sh!t in the garden...

Comment

Working...
                      X