• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DoctorStrangelove View Post
    Blue skies with white fluffy clouds.
    That was then, now it's a ten tenths grey and the wind is rising.

After festering on the kitchen worktop overnight, the lentil <pfffft> soup has been relegated to the freezer in the salting house.

I wonder how many pigs got salted in there over the years.
    When the fun stops, STOP.

Comment

Morning denizens

Sunny spells here, though it seems like there’s a fair quantity of thin sheets of cloud quite high up

Comment

I see somebody’s been busy with an army of sockies over the weekend, tagging everything they can find with “you are all inside”

Comment

In with the hoi polloi sat next to some poor unemployed bastard attempting to access tulipe on the .GOV webtulipe.

Comment

In with the hoi polloi sat next to some poor unemployed bastard attempting to access tulipe on the .GOV webtulipe.
            got the seat next to the mirror then?

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
              I see somebody’s been busy with an army of sockies over the weekend, tagging everything they can find with “you are all inside”
              Didn't someone have an app to auto tag posts?

I'm not blaming Mudskipper but I'm sure she shared the app with some other people beyond myself.
              merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Links are up

Comment

That was then, now it's a ten tenths grey and the wind is rising.
                  On the way home from the visit with the hoi polloi it started picking with rain, by the time I'd taken my nice coat that jacket off it was pissing down.

So today's Freecell score was 92%.

Sun's out again now, but I reckon it's a trap.

Colder out there than it's been.

Lunch: scrambled egg and poached tomato on Morrisons sunflower and pumpkin seed toast (crust) plus 1.05 pints of good Glengettie tea.

I seem to be going a bit deaf due to the eustachian tubes blocking up, presumably going to get a cold.

Ho hum.

I think the walk will get walked a little later.

Comment

Raining here now too

Comment

Morning all

Thunder overnight from just after midnight until 5am.
                      They do thunder bigger here than at home, so it would rumble very loudly for a minute or more at a time.
                      Not much sleep had.
                      …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Working...
                      X