• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well we have just had some snow, hail, rain and sunshine in the space of 10 minutes.

Which is nice.

Comment

Unfortunately I encountered a hailstorm and not Halestorm on Deansgate today.

Who, you ask? Rock chick. Exhibit A:

The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world that he didn't exist

Comment

Blood has been drawn and my fast is over, so now I’m having much-needed coffee and a couple of rounds of wholemeal toast lavishly adorned with butter

Comment

morning all

CBS and KB in shivery, silvery sarf herts

Comment

And it's back to hail n snow.

In other news going to go to the local dive bar tonight - as the missus is away...

Kash 22 - Home | Facebook

Only seems to have a face book webpage...

Comment

In with the hoi polloi.

Very cold and windy on the way down, sun's out now after a brief picking with rain.

'Tis April innit?
              When the fun stops, STOP.

Comment

Had a few sneezes last night. Woke up full of snot this morning.

At home, heating on, wrapped in a blanket. Lemsip being sipped.

Still billing

Comment

Ambled up to the chemist’s to pick up this month’s prescription, which I forgot last week.

Hands washed vigorously upon returning, as the place is attached to a health centre so is full of diseased people, and I don’t want to end up like this:

Originally posted by ladymuck View Post

Had a few sneezes last night. Woke up full of snot this morning.

At home, heating on, wrapped in a blanket. Lemsip being sipped.

Still billing

Comment

I've been gripped by a mobile game. Not often they manage it but Star Wars Galaxy of Heroes has got me. Good news is that it's something that you don't have to constantly be on so it's ideal to pass the commute time with. The hard part is learning to be disciplined and not farming characters simply because you like them. It's good, though, because it incorporates the Rebels and Clone Wars stuff too. Hint - Mace Windu is a bit crap at the moment. Grand Master Yoda hits like an absolute train though.
                    The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world that he didn't exist

Comment

Morning all

More gales overnight, but no further damage to the domestic infrastructure.

Now getting freezing winds and snow flurries. Nothing major yet but it seems to be working itself up to it.
                      "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

Working...
                      X