• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I seem to have broken the wireless by throwing stuff at it to shut off that obnoxious twunt Nish Kumar.

No wonder he got canned off the stage.

Lunch: baked beans on Morrisons sunflower and pumpkin seed toast (crust), Morrisons cheese stick, 1.05 pints of good Glengettie tea, bramble jelly sarnie.
    When the fun stops, STOP.

Comment

Pâté on sesame bloomer toaster lunch; very nice

Originally posted by DoctorStrangelove View Post
      I seem to have broken the wireless by throwing stuff at it to shut off that obnoxious twunt Nish Kumar.

No wonder he got canned off the stage.
      Similar results can be achieved at less cost by turning it off

Comment

Throwing down and blowing a hoolie

Comment

Been preparing open fire and put gas burner in handy place in case of power cut, like last weekend's. By wasting time doing it I am invoking the power of the Great God Sod.
          bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
          John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post

Similar results can be achieved at less cost by turning it off
            I did that too.

Quite why that unfunny no hoper has that job is beyond me.

Freecell score: 100%. Running average: 82%.

Comment

Hello denizens

Breakfast - Coffee and Toast

Then church

McDonalds for lunch, Grand Mac with Bacon, Large Fries, Fanta
              Wife - Bacon Double Cheeseburger, Fries, Diet Coke
              Sis-In-Law - Chilli Chicken Wrap (Crispy), Fries, Coffee

Visit Mom at home, cooked Pasta Carbonara (we will have it tomorrow)

Tea - Something Light

TV Schedule - First and Last seems about the best thing on tonight

Weather - Blowing a hoolie. very wet, 11 Degrees
              Married

Comment

The wind’s really getting up here now, whistling straight up the Fosse Way. The Romans should have put a few bends in to help break it up a little

Picture framing guy and hardware guy have both closed early, though I don’t know if it’s because of the weather. The Polish café is doing a good trade, though

Comment

Beef Daube in the slow cooker. Cheeks and boneless ribeye cap.

Methinks that tomorrow morning, I'll be sampling it for le petit dejeuner (sans vin rouge).
                  I was an IPSE Consultative Council Member, until the BoD abolished it. I am not an IPSE Member, since they have no longer have any relevance to me, as an IT Contractor. Read my lips...I recommend QDOS for ALL your Insurance requirements (Contact me for a referral code).

Comment

bit wind and wuthering here, too, now.

Comment

Stone me it's windy out there.

No current precipitation but the gusts of wind are remarkable.

The house creaks now and again.

The lights have flickered now & again.

The afternoon's entertainment was the railway thing from 5 last Sunday evening, about the ex Midland Railway line to Buxton, part of the Midland Railway London to Manchester route designed to compete with the LNWR line.

Back in the day the Irish laboured long & hard to build Britain's railways.

Now the Chinese say they can do it quicker.

No health & safety see.

Following this "STIV: The Voyage Home" was finished.

I don't have "STV" so that's on hold until I find one.

Next up is "Highlander II" or how to feck up the first film completely.

Comment

Working...
                      X