• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DoctorStrangelove View Post
    Er, HM Father was George VI. Edward VIII was her uncle.

Morning all

Grey. Extremely grey.

Wet, existentially wet.

Windy, to make sure the wetness is essentially horizontal.

Sunless.

Dark, dank, dreary, dire, dreadful.

Thursday.

The binmen didn't wake me up this morning which was a plus.
    Whoopsie, my bad. It was early and I was sleepy m'lud

Comment

Orff with her head!

<DS in "Red Queen" mode>
      When the fun stops, STOP.

Comment

Morning all

Weather - damp, 8 degrees

Breakfast - same as yesterday (and same every day)

Lunch - undecided

News - new £20 note out today, anybody got one yet ?
        Married

Comment

morning

dark
          damp
          dreary

thursday

meh.

Comment

Can anyone remember what the twat NAT deleted from the Doctor Who thread?

I don't recall it being particularly
            When the fun stops, STOP.

Comment

Morning all

Shock, horror, it's raining.

Yesterday evening's trip to the dentist was an hour and a half of not fun. Although it was amusing that I walked out without paying.
              Had the remains of a 25 year old filling removed, part of the same tooth removed, then all rebuilt, followed by a deep clean - the hygienist decided that since the dentist had numbed my gum, she could go at the teeth a bit harder than usual.
              …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Originally posted by DoctorStrangelove View Post
                Can anyone remember what the twat NAT deleted from the Doctor Who thread?

I don't recall it being particularly

Some of the divisiveness that normally stays in the B**** section spills over, a few people struggle to have polite conversations in other parts of the forum and end up derailing other threads into just firing abuse at each other, always playing the man, not the ball.
                The "mild banter" sometimes isn't exactly banter and it's a shame that a certain vote 4 years ago is still creating such bad feeling and division on here and in the country. I sometimes wonder if the posts made in the B**** forum were kept anonymous, would the same posters who go after each other in there find that they actually got on fine outside it.

Comment

Originally posted by WTFH View Post
                  Some of the divisiveness that normally stays in the B**** section spills over, a few people struggle to have polite conversations in other parts of the forum and end up derailing other threads into just firing abuse at each other, always playing the man, not the ball.
                  The "mild banter" sometimes isn't exactly banter and it's a shame that a certain vote 4 years ago is still creating such bad feeling and division on here and in the country. I sometimes wonder if the posts made in the B**** forum were kept anonymous, would the same posters who go after each other in there find that they actually got on fine outside it.
                  no chance.
                  so long as they sh1t in our shoes, and we p1ss in their bovril, it'll never stop
                  and it had nowt to do with b****t
                  i just get fed up with that pompous arrogant twat trolling everything i post.

Comment

Originally posted by BR14 View Post
                    i just get fed up with that pompous arrogant twat trolling everything i post.

Exactly which pompous arrogant twat are you referring to ? There's 16045 usernames that have made at least 1 post on here, and there are several who have become more angry/nasty over the last 4 years, and equally many who are more easily "triggered" by particular users - "I must reply because that person has posted something, I must belittle them no matter what"

Comment

Originally posted by WTFH View Post
                      Exactly which pompous arrogant twat are you referring to ? There's 16045 usernames that have made at least 1 post on here, and there are several who have become more angry/nasty over the last 4 years, and equally many who are more easily "triggered" by particular users - "I must reply because that person has posted something, I must belittle them no matter what"
                      bungalow bill

Comment

Working...
                      X