• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
    I hope you are going to tell us what ypou have for lunch. You don't want to get expelled from tpd.....
    I was just about to

In fact, I couldn’t be bothered going to much trouble for lunch today, so it was just a couple of rounds of buttered wholemeal toast

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
      I hope you are going to tell us what ypou have for lunch. You don't want to get expelled from tpd.....
      Ooh, yes, it's lunch time!

Comment

Walk has been enwalked.

Picking with rain for much of it, however the bedsheets are currently blowing in the wind.

Shirts out of the TD, cottons into the TD, denim/coloureds in WM1.

Lunchoached tomato (rather a disappointing 4 x cherry tomatos which is not enough in terms of making the toast edible enough) with scrambled egg on Morrisons sunflower and pumpkin seed toast (crust), 1.05 pints of good Glengettie tea.

The shirts will get ironed shortly, after I've done the dishes.
        When the fun stops, STOP.

Comment

Guineafowl brought back from neighbour's veg garden, chicken eggs have been collected, onion soup has been consumed, the cleaners have done their cleaning... it's all go here
          …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Originally posted by WTFH View Post
            Guineafowl brought back from neighbour's veg garden, chicken eggs have been collected, onion soup has been consumed, the cleaners have done their cleaning... it's all go here
            Cunning way to blag yourself some free veg...

Comment

Lunch was at the Fish Hut on Liverpool Road in MCR.

Fish, chips and peas.
              Peas were good, both fish and chips decidedly average. Batter really let down the fish, no question about it. Chips were just average chippy chips at best. Cafe part of the gaffe was up stairs and very smartly appointed for a cafe.

Unfortunately I cannot recommend it.
              The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world that he didn't exist

Comment

Sainsbury’s shop done without getting caught by any rain - though despite the excessively gloomy sky, the forecast says we’re not due for any until the early hours of the morning

The rainfall radar doesn’t seem quite so certain, though.

Comment

The fowl are back in their respective runs. The weather was good, so none of them wanted to watch me get wet or slide in the mud.
                  …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Freecell: 92%, running average 83%.

Only thing left in the TD is the pair of jeans (M&S "regular" i.e. something I can get into if I try hard, which certainly doesn't apply to the "slim fit" ones I bought in the sale by mistake a couple of years ago. ).
                    When the fun stops, STOP.

Comment

Clocked off and off to the Baltic for a few drinkies.

Comment

Working...
                      X