• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

All ST:TNG all the way tonight, starting with S3E24 Menage a Troi (TV Episode 1990), which is quite good despite combining two of the most irritating species in the Universe, Betazoids and Ferengi; followed by S3E25 Transfigurations (TV Episode 1990), which is basically a Species of the Week one, but pretty good with it.

But really I just wanted to get those two out of the way so I could reach the really good stuff, to wit, S3E26 and S4E1, The Best of Both Worlds (TV Episode 1990) and The Best of Both Worlds: Part II (TV Episode 1990). Excellent Borg action, the way ST ought to be

Goodnight all

Comment

Dear old Locutus of Borg.

Morning all if all there be

Grey. Dark. White sky. Cool. Windy. Saturday.
      When the fun stops, STOP.

Comment

morning

drizzle earlier, but CBSWFB now.

Comment

In with the hoi polloi.

Sun's out (wanly).

Comment

Morning denizens

A bit damp out from last night’s rain, but the sun is peeping through (wanly, as above) from time to time and the temperature has soared into double digits at 10°C. Very windy still though

Comment

Are scams becoming old school to appeal to old farts? Used to scam emails but today I got a letter. Apparently I'm entitled to half of $11m that a relative (that I've never heard of) invested in Beijing.

PS Pretty much this one here. I am convinced!

Fraudsters offer fake inheritance in bank cash scam | South China Morning Post
              Last edited by xoggoth; 22 February 2020, 12:07.
              bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
              John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

Afternoon all

The overnight wind and morning drizzle have given way to a reasonable day, very warm for February.
                Better get on with the chores as there’s rugby starting soon.
                …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Originally posted by xoggoth View Post
                  Are scams becoming old school to appeal to old farts? Used to scam emails but today I got a letter. Apparently I'm entitled to half of $11m that a relative (that I've never heard of) invested in Beijing.

PS Pretty much this one here. I am convinced!

Fraudsters offer fake inheritance in bank cash scam | South China Morning Post
                  I've had a couple of those over the years.

I was quite impressed.

Walk enwalked.

It's quite breezy out there.

Comment

Afternoon all

Church this morning

Back from visiting Mom - 2 cups of Yorkshire Tea, Blueberry and Apple cake (home made by sis-in_law), Lidl Blueberry muffins

Dinner tonight - Papa Johns

Weather - Cloudy, Dry, 10 Degrees

Candy Crush (original) - Level 2294 (tricky)

MrsAG - WM Dark Load
                    Married

Comment

Afternoon from a chilly but bright Kenilworth Castle. Surpringly good here and busy. Enjoying the day. I'm sure I'll find something to piss me off soon so I can go back to being miserable.
                      'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

Working...
                      X