• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Rubbish mixtape: fan reunited with cassette 25 years after losing it | Environment | The Guardian

Comment

Oxford alumni threaten to withhold donations to college amid row over fossil fuels | The Independent

Professor Andrew Parker, principal bursar of the college, told students demanding divestment that he could instead arrange for the gas central heating to be switched off.

Comment

The sky is completely overcast, the wind is going berserk, and there are frequent heavy showers. Meanwhile, the weather app insists that it’s only partly cloudy, the wind has dropped since lunchtime, and there’s only a 40% chance of rain

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post

"So pics of the beast in action to follow once my back is up to it" - have I missed some posts? You have a bad back?
          It occasionally moans a bit, and today is a day when I feel creaky enough not to be scrabbling around behind the telly

Comment

The weather app finally thought to update itself and now more accurately reflects what’s going on out there

In the meantime, I had to nip to Iceland for some carrots, which I forgot at Sainsbury's yesterday - good sized bag of them for 60p, which isn’t bad at all - and, with them and other veg, the Big Chicken’s skeleton is now in the InstantPot™ on its way to becoming zingy chicken and lentil soup

Comment

asdfadf

Evening all

Tea: spag bol (last of bol), 1.05 pints of good Glengettie tea.

Very toothsome which made a pleasant change.

Freecell: 80%, running avg 83%.

Not going well at all. Down to 33% at one stage.

Entertainment: Death Wish III and Death Wish IV.

Lunch: beans on Morrisons sunflower & pumpkin seed toast (crust), 1.05 pints of good Glengettie tea.

Look wot I found:

Fachhochschüle health and safety gone mad - English Forum Switzerland
              Last edited by DoctorStrangelove; 22 February 2020, 19:16.
              When the fun stops, STOP.

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
                It occasionally moans a bit, and today is a day when I feel creaky enough not to be scrabbling around behind the telly
                So do my ex-wives. Well it could be alot of moaning, I rarely listen.

Comment

Originally posted by DoctorStrangelove View Post
                  asdfadf

Evening all

Tea: spag bol (last of bol), 1.05 pints of good Glengettie tea.

Very toothsome which made a pleasant change.

Freecell: 80%, running avg 83%.

Not going well at all. Down to 33% at one stage.

Entertainment: Death Wish III and Death Wish IV.

Lunch: beans on Morrisons sunflower & pumpkin seed toast (crust), 1.05 pints of good Glengettie tea.

Look wot I found:

Fachhochschüle health and safety gone mad - English Forum Switzerland
                  Century

Comment

The evening's entertainment began with "Death Wish III", being the one with Wildey in it.

In addition to Wildey it's got Marina Sirtis and Alex Winter too.

Mr Bronson uses the Wildey .475 Mag with 8" barrel and a Colt Cobra in .38 special.

Not to mention the .30 cal MG, a Browning M1919A4, and a M72 LAW.

Good clean honest fun and much less rape, thankfully.

Now we're on to Death Wish 4, of which I have little recollection.
                    When the fun stops, STOP.

Comment

Originally posted by DoctorStrangelove View Post
                      The evening's entertainment began with "Death Wish III", being the one with Wildey in it.

In addition to Wildey it's got Marina Sirtis and Alex Winter too.

Mr Bronson uses the Wildey .475 Mag with 8" barrel and a Colt Cobra in .38 special.

Not to mention the .30 cal MG, a Browning M1919A4, and a M72 LAW.

Good clean honest fun and much less rape, thankfully.

Now we're on to Death Wish 4, of which I have little recollection.
                      preferred the L7A2* myself.

dinner was sausage(s), egg(s) and chips.
                      with hp sauce.
                      and salt
                      and pepper
                      and rioja
                      and HSB
                      there's shagging going on!
                      but we knew that anyway.

*GPMG

Comment

Working...
                      X