• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
    Senior Executive visiting from Milan office. All travel to Milan and Far East offices banned - but they can visit us.

As soon as he walked in I shouted out "Corona Man" which went down well.

What else can I shout out? Should I get a face mask?
    ask him if he's AC or DC ?

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
      Senior Executive visiting from Milan office. All travel to Milan and Far East offices banned - but they can visit us.

As soon as he walked in I shouted out "Corona Man" which went down well.

What else can I shout out? Should I get a face mask?
      Full HAZMAT suit. It's the only way to be sure you're safe.

Comment

Radio 4's Today programme wasn't annoying enough to wake me up this morning and I slept right through the alarm and woke up shortly before 8 am. Needless to say, I didn't bother going into the office.

Not really looked out the window to see the state of the weather. Patio looks dry, recycling has been collected from the top of the stairs.

Comment

Originally posted by ladymuck View Post

Radio 4's Today programme wasn't annoying enough to wake me up this morning and I slept right through the alarm and woke up shortly before 8 am. Needless to say, I didn't bother going into the office.

Not really looked out the window to see the state of the weather. Patio looks dry, recycling has been collected from the top of the stairs.
          Do they still have that "Woman's Hour" tulipe?
          Old Greg - In search of acceptance since Mar 2007. Hoping each leap will be his last.

Comment

In with the hoi polloi.

Rained all the way down, now the sun's out , to be replaced with more rain when I walk out of the door in 5 minutes or so.
            When the fun stops, STOP.

Comment

Sentry?
              Old Greg - In search of acceptance since Mar 2007. Hoping each leap will be his last.

Comment

Originally posted by Zigenare View Post
                Do they still have that "Woman's Hour" tulipe?
                Yep. Monday to Saturday 10 am. Followed by some god-awful play or book reading tulipe (which is what is currently on, now I'm paying attention to the background noise).

I do like Jim Al-Khalili's The Life Scientific, which was on at 9 am this morning (it's every Tuesday). He talks to some very interesting people.
                Last edited by ladymuck; 25 February 2020, 10:53.

Comment

Originally posted by DoctorStrangelove View Post
                  In with the hoi polloi.

Rained all the way down, now the sun's out , to be replaced with more rain when I walk out of the door in 5 minutes or so.
                  It held off until I was coming back down the hill during my walk cum litter picking exercise.

Then it hailed with a vengeance.

Now listening to TW@O.

Sounds like this corona has reached Cheshire.

Anyone spotted Brian Blessed yet?
                  When the fun stops, STOP.

Comment

Lunch was the last of the Korean style beef ribs and rice that HWMBO had left behind.

Some work has been done. I even had a meeting where I sounded like I knew what I was talking about!

Accounts being done as Q3 Q2 VAT return is due by the 7th.
                    Last edited by ladymuck; 25 February 2020, 13:40. Reason: Turns out I don't know FA about my financial year

Comment

Zingy chicken and lentil soup for lunch, with wholemeal bread

It’s clouding over rather here, but not in a rainy way. And as soon as I’d typed that I looked over at the window, and a shower is just happening

Comment

Working...
                      X