• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DoctorStrangelove View Post
    Tea: M&S battered chunky haddock, Morrisons kipper fillets (reduced: Dec 29th, I assumed 2019), to be followed by 1.05 pints of good Glengettie tea.
    And rather nice it all was, particularly the kippers which I managed not to cook to death this time.

The rather indifferent 6th series of H2G2 is waffling away to itself on the wireless.

I've never listened to it because it doesn't have Stephen Moore as Marvin.

In addition it wasn't written by DA.
    Last edited by DoctorStrangelove; 25 February 2020, 18:49.
    When the fun stops, STOP.

Comment

Originally posted by DoctorStrangelove View Post

Freecell score: 93%, running average: 83%.

Blue sky now, but it's been raining, hailing, and squalling, with intermittent sunshine just to confuse.

Tea: M&S battered chunky haddock, Morrisons kipper fillets (reduced: Dec 29th, I assumed 2019), to be followed by 1.05 pints of good Glengettie tea.

Dunno about the entertainment, but I'm tempted to breakout the Hill Street Blues box set, all 47 dvds of it.
      it's on all4, freeview.

hth

Comment

Can I be bothered to make pancakes?

I don't have anyone here to make them for me

Comment

Originally posted by ladymuck View Post
          Can I be bothered to make pancakes?

I don't have anyone here to make them for me
          that'll be osteorenalapathy then

Comment

dinner has been fish pie.
            i like fish pie.
            i do.

and chablis <a nice one>

watching lancs on PBS, but i'm leaning towards HStB and last weeks picard now.

first world problems.

oh, well

Comment

Originally posted by BR14 View Post
              it's on all4, freeview.

hth
              The first two seasons are also on Amazon Prime Video, if one has that - no ads!

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
                The first two seasons are also on Amazon Prime Video, if one has that - no ads!
                one doesn't pay for viewing <apart from the compulsory license>.
                they always bundle tons of sh1te, charge lots, and one would only watch 1% of it.

so, no, - one hasn't

Comment

HStB has done it again.
                  how can a civilians just walk into an operational police station and interrupt anything that's going on??

is this a yankee tradition?

no wonder they're fecked up.

dear, oh ,dear.

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
                    Still mainly cloudy out, though the rain seems to have been a temporary thing. But now the weather app is muttering about snow at teatime!

Seems unlikely, as it’s also foretelling a temperature of 4°C at the same time
                    A gritter just went past, so somebody’s fallen for the hype

Comment

BKB here.

nay snaw yit though.

Comment

Working...
                      X