• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by wattaj View Post
    Pegging.

NLyUK offers that as part of the "Mod Experience".
    Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

roast chicken + pasta salad.

Chicken & sweetcorn soup made with the remains

Comment

Originally posted by WTFH View Post
        Heard yesterday that Skype is being replaced by Teams.

Is the audio on Teams any more reliable?
        yep
        Teams seems to work better than skype for us.

Comment

The nerve blocks wore off at 10:07 tonight.
          They do that - and not in an enjoyable way, usually

Tonight saw a triple dose of Forbrydelsen - S1E8, S1E9, and S1E10 - as that brought me to the halfway point. When it was first shown in Denmark this was the occasion for a hiatus, with the remaining ten episodes to be shown the following year, but public demand meant they had to move it up a few months and show it in the autumn of the same year. This must have confused the shooting schedule somewhat, unless summer in Copenhagen looks the same as November

Or maybe they’d already shot it all, and were just left scratting around for something to put in the following year’s schedule

Goodnight all

Comment

Originally posted by ladymuck View Post
            What the hell does your hygienist do that requires injections??
            I offered the hygenist a fiver for that. Though I think they would of done it anyway - it was an anti-singing injection.

Comment

Originally posted by ladymuck View Post
              Do I even dare google that?
              Not on a work computer.

Reminds me iof a project where some guys were talking about "reaching". Someone had to google it on their phone. Then that evening his wife looked at his phone. That was awkward...

Comment

The nerve blocks wore off at 10:07 tonight.

Comment

Breakfast is a cup of tea.

Comment

Ooh, Chicken-Licken, the sky is falling...
                    I was an IPSE Consultative Council Member, until the BoD abolished it. I am not an IPSE Member, since they have no longer have any relevance to me, as an IT Contractor. Read my lips...I recommend QDOS for ALL your Insurance requirements (Contact me for a referral code).

Comment

Morning All!

Daily Report
                      ########

Location - Worcester

Weather - Blue-ish sky, no snow, no rain - yet.

Parish notes - KwikFit still haven't been to replace the tyre on the pool car! Stayed at the "Bank House" last night, not a bad place, part of the "Best Western" group so you'll get points if you stay there, not bad in summer, there's a spa and Golf course so if you're down here on business it's not a bad place to stay.

Have a good day all!
                      Old Greg - In search of acceptance since Mar 2007. Hoping each leap will be his last.

Comment

Working...
                      X