• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Is it time for a new C*V*9 sub-forum?

Mind you, maybe someone will create a tech*ical sub-forum to stop those nerds cluttering up tpd....

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
      Is it time for a new C*V*9 sub-forum?

Mind you, maybe someone will create a tech*ical sub-forum to stop those nerds cluttering up tpd....
      I merely moaned about a bug I found in a software package. The product's product manager mailed me last night so the bug is now reported accepted as a bug, and in the procress of being fixed..
      merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Originally posted by eek View Post
        I merely moaned about a bug I found in a software package. The product's product manager mailed me last night so the bug is now reported accepted as a bug, and in the procress of being fixed..
        Do you get a bounty for spotting the bug?

(other choccie bars are available )

Comment

Originally posted by eek View Post
          That is not a bug! That is an opportunity for a solution....

Comment

morning all

Breakfast - same as always

Weather - Sunny now, was hopeful of snow overnight as MrsAG hasn't seen snow !!!!

Tasks for today - nothing special

Lunch - Prawns in Garlic and Chilli, Rice
            Married

Comment

That is not a bug! That is an opportunity for a solution....

It's an undocumented feature.
              …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Originally posted by AndyGarbs View Post
                MrsAG hasn't seen snow !!!!
                How come?

Comment

How come?
                  MrsAG is from a more exotic climate, Philippines and UAE, no snow there !!!
                  Married

Comment

Originally posted by ladymuck View Post
                    Do you get a bounty for spotting the bug?

(other choccie bars are available )
                    I doubt it using the approach I took which was getting the senior product manager of an equally important product to do the introduction... It's a nasty data leakage issue that would seriously annoy some of users I know.
                    merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Originally posted by AndyGarbs View Post
                      MrsAG is from a more exotic climate, Philippines and UAE, no snow there !!!
                      Its rare!

UAE hit by rare snowfall and arctic winds as temperatures drop to -5 degrees | The Independent

Comment

Working...
                      X