• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

MrsBP was raised in Sharjah(though schooled in England). Was lucky if it rained once a year.

Her father was chief fireman at Sharjah airport.

Comment

Morning denizens

Quite sunny out

No evidence that I’ve seen of any snow here, other than a slight dampness about the pavements. There was some rain in the early hours, and I suspect it never advanced even to the “sleety rain” stage

Comment

Originally posted by eek View Post
        I doubt it using the approach I took which was getting the senior product manager of an equally important product to do the introduction... It's a nasty data leakage issue that would seriously annoy some of users I know.
        Damn, just worked out a way I could have made money from the bug - it would have been a lovely niche product
        merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Freecell score: 88%. Running average: 83%.
          When the fun stops, STOP.

Comment

Late breakfast was a couple of slices of toasted dark rye bread from M&S and a blueberry yoghurt (Oykos brand from Danone, a "luxury Greek style yoghurt"). It's actually very nice and creamy, and has (for now) rekindled my enjoyment of yoghurt as something other than an accompaniment to curry. I shan't look at the ingredients / nutrition info.

Comment

Lunch: baked beans on Morrisons sunflower and pumpkin seed and spelt wholemeal toast (), bramble jelly sandwich on same (), beetroot sandwich on same (), 1.05 pints of good Glengettie tea, mostly to make the bread go down my throat.

Yesterday's Freecell score: 95%, running average 83%.

Feck me that bread is nowhere near the sunflower & pumpkin seed stuff.

Though I'm sure it'll be very moving by tomorrow.

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
                Not on a work computer.

Reminds me iof a project where some guys were talking about "reaching". Someone had to google it on their phone. Then that evening his wife looked at his phone. That was awkward...
                The first line of any bloke's last will and testament will be "DELETE MY BROWSING HISTORY".
                The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world that he didn't exist

Comment

Quick nip to Sainsbury’s done, as the forecast shows a high probability of rain throughout the day tomorrow

Haven’t had any lunch as I can’t decide what to have. I’ll probably end up just having a bag of crisp or something

Comment

In with the hoi polloi

Couldn't stand being housebound any longer. .

Came down on the bus using the 's buspass.

Since rain is forecast for tomorrow maybe I should stagger (literally) down to Morrisons & stock up a bit.
                    Last edited by DoctorStrangelove; 27 February 2020, 15:53.

Comment

Originally posted by DoctorStrangelove View Post
                      In with the hoi polloi

Couldn't stand being housebound any longer. .

Came down on the bus using the 's buspass.

Since rain is forecast for tomorrow maybe I should stagger (literally) down to Morrisons & stock up a bit.
                      Might be a good plan

Comment

Working...
                      X