• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
    I thought kestrels only attacked cyclists?
    They prefer small MAMMALS to MAMILS.
    …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Once the shirts are in the TD and the cottons in the WM, I'm off out for a walk.

To the cemetery.

When the fun stops, STOP.

Comment

Morning all.

Grey out there but the sun is doing a brave job of trying to peek through.

Comment

Can't imagine the chaos which is going to ensue on Monday with both CovKids and Mrs CB home for the forseeable.

Comment

morning al

Weather - cloudy, 6 degrees

Breakfast - same as usual

Lunch - Fish, Chips and Mushy Peas

MrsAG - fridge and freezer cleaned
            Married

Comment

Originally posted by AndyGarbs View Post
              MrsAG - fridge and freezer cleaned
              That's an excellent idea. I may suggest it to Mrs CB as a way to pass the time...

Comment

Originally posted by covbob View Post
                That's an excellent idea. I may suggest it to Mrs CB as a way to pass the time...
                Risky when you can’t flee the house to escape her wrath

Comment

Smalls in the WM.

Considering a walk to the Tesco Superstore up the road for a laugh. Should have bought more yoghurt yesterday as I'm currently addicted to Oykos Greek style and HWMBO keeps eating it!

I have two soreen loaves staring at me from the cupboard. Saving them as I know what'll happen as soon as the packet is opened.

Comment

Scam email, using a gmail account, from "Amazon" re subscription to be deducted "threw Direct Debit", I must contact them to "cancel the Charge's"

Good thing some of these scammers make so many daft mistakes.

PS And the "Amazon" address is 100 Parliament Street, London. Actually occupied by HMRC.
                    Last edited by xoggoth; 20 March 2020, 11:40.
                    bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
                    John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

Originally posted by xoggoth View Post
                      Scam email, using a gmail account, from "Amazon" re subscription to be deducted "threw Direct Debit", I must contact them to "cancel the Charge's"

Good thing some of these scammers make so many daft mistakes.

PS And the "Amazon" address is 100 Parliament Street, London. Actually occupied by HMRC.
                      Had a scam phone call from "Amazon" this morning that was spoofing a mobile number.

Just returned from a trudge up to the cemetery and back via the other cemetery.

The 7 or so bulbs that were coming up last month are still coming up but flowerless which is disappointing.

The grandparents' grave is now covered with stones by someone else, which is odd.

The aunt's grave was reached: more or less the last time that's possible this year since the knotweed is dead at the moment & it'll be 8 feet tall shortly.
                      When the fun stops, STOP.

Comment

Working...
                      X