• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by quackhandle View Post
    I have not stopped.

I have a sneaky feeling that I am being expected to w*rkduring this Working from home malarky.

qh
    Language please!

Comment

oooh century coming up (lurking)
      Married

Comment

hmmm
        Married

Comment

awfully quiet
          Married

Comment

1 more
            Married

Comment

asfasfasfsarqwetasdgsdghweYHWEGSAD/LFJ'j
              Married

Comment

Originally posted by AndyGarbs View Post
                asfasfasfsarqwetasdgsdghweYHWEGSAD/LFJ'j
                Ommm....

Comment

Originally posted by covbob View Post
                  Something of a result this morning - yesterday's screening call has produced a technical call booked for next week, for a six-monther about an hour down the road.
                  Originally posted by covbob View Post
                  And it looks to be end client -> consultancyco -> my ltd, without an extra agent in there taking money for no value (as has happened with my previous other consultancyco contracts).
                  Nice one!

Comment

Originally posted by PhiltheGreek View Post
                    Good afternoon all

How’s Windsor Lockdown?

Comment

Found enough space in the freezer for four of the Scotch broth portions, leaving one more for lunch. Very tasty it was; the flavour has developed nicely overnight

I’m glad I kept grinding more pepper into it “just in case” as it’s just the right amount of peppery

Comment

Working...
                      X