• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Last week I took the Concept 20 speakers I last used while contracting away and tried to install them in place of the smaller Q Acoustic 3010s I have in the office.

Given the size of the office and the volume required for them to play well they will be to ebay the next time a sell for £1 offer appears and the 3010s have returned.
    merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

well I have been to Hull & Back to collect my eldest. All healthy and 23 1/2 toilet rolls added to our stash.

Now trying to catch up on work.
      Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Originally posted by vetran View Post
        well I have been to Hull & Back to collect my eldest. All healthy and 23 1/2 toilet rolls added to our stash.

Now trying to catch up on work.
        We went to our local Aldi, they had loads. (loo rolls that is, not children.)
        "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

Originally posted by BR14 View Post
          brand and model ??
          Spendor BC2 (rather than the more common BC1).

£250 in 1975/6 ish.

In other news, I just saw a chem trail, the first I've noticed for a while.

Having the curtains in the living room open might just explain this.

Thankfully I never bought the Yamaha NS1000s I rather fancied a bit later.
          Last edited by DoctorStrangelove; 23 March 2020, 18:25.
          When the fun stops, STOP.

Comment

Evening all.

Day 1 of home schooling done.

Comment

And just got off a video call with the septics. Hopefully that will result in a contract offer although they are talking about more stages.... ffs it's a contract not a permie role!

Comment

Having said that in the current climate I might not be able to be too picky.

Comment

Tea: more of yesterday's roast turkey leg, it was much nicer today as expected, having spent the night festering in the fridge, orange segments and custard (Goldilocks just right thickness), 1.05 pints of good Glengettie tea.
                  When the fun stops, STOP.

Comment

dinner was the final steak pie <a song by europe, the band, not the continent>
                    chips and peas, and the last Rioja, which will be slowly sipped for the rest of the evening.

mastermind and UC after which i know not.

day #3 of no pub

don't know if i'll stay sane.

meh.

Comment

Another scam email from "TV Licencing" saying there was a problem with my direct debit payment and inviting me to pay by card. From email address was [email protected] Yeh! Must be genuine!
                      bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
                      John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

Working...
                      X