• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Someone on Twitter: “So are all those Marie Kondo people glad they got rid of all their books now I BET NOT”

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
      Someone on Twitter: “So are all those Marie Kondo people glad they got rid of all their books now I BET NOT”
      Well if the books were rubbish then it's still worth getting rid of them. I keep meaning to get rid of Lord of the Rings - I may keep it in case I need to burn it for fuel.

Comment

Originally posted by ladymuck View Post
        Well if the books were rubbish then it's still worth getting rid of them. I keep meaning to get rid of Lord of the Rings - I may keep it in case I need to use it for toilet paper.
        FTFY.
        When the fun stops, STOP.

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
          Surely takeaway services count as essential if they stop people going to the shops so much

Tea tonight has been chicken madras (out of the freezer) with rice and naan
          They do.
          https://assets.publishing.service.go..._-_finalVF.pdf

Last edited by DaveB; 23 March 2020, 23:10.
          "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

Originally posted by DaveB View Post
            We went to our local Aldi, they had loads. (loo rolls that is, not children.)
            Is it Aldi you return them to?

Children that is...

Comment

Originally posted by ladymuck View Post
              Well if the books were rubbish then it's still worth getting rid of them. I keep meaning to get rid of Lord of the Rings - I may keep it in case I need to burn it for fuel.
              Isn't that what odd socks are for?

Comment

Comment

I went to bed at 8pm. I was just too tired to watch Boris.

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
                    I went to bed at 8pm. I was just too tired to watch Boris.
                    I knew what was coming anyway.

Comment

At least we can still exercise.

I bet it is not long until parks get too crowded and exercise is banned....

Comment

Working...
                      X