• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

MrsBP has returned from Tesco. No toilet roll. Again.

Comment

Morning all
      …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Originally posted by WTFH View Post
        Morning all

How are you doing? Dog/chickens/guinea fowl okay?

Comment

Today it is DD's turn to feel unwell. Fever symptoms.

Comment

On my second cup of tea. Sometime I must measure how much is in each cup....

Comment

Someone sent me a video this morning. A bloke is being interviewed.

Interviewer : "You are to be isolated for 2 weeks. You have 2 options. Option A is with your wife and children. Optiion B"<bloke interrupts>
              Bloke : "OPTION B! B! B! B!"

I know what he means....

Comment

morning

CBS and KB <again> in sunny sarf herts

i see Brillo has the morning drivel in full flow

Thursday.

day #6

Comment

MrsBP watching masterchef. Shouting at the TV.

I passed on LM's suggestion about getting HWMBO and MrsBP together to watch masterchef whilewe went to the pub. She laughed - but pointed out that when we got back from the pub they would be wrestling on the floor with them shouting something about amount of salt to be used.

Which I think is unlikely. MrsBP would get the knives out before that point....

Comment

Originally posted by BR14 View Post
                    morning

CBS and KB <again> in sunny sarf herts

i see Brillo has the morning drivel in full flow

Thursday.

day #6

How are you?

Thursday = bin day. Though no doubt LM will forget even if we all remind her....

Comment

Originally posted by DoctorStrangelove View Post
                      As they were back in the day before Sunday shopping:

YouTube

3 lawns mown.

More moss than grass.

The owner of the other 3 was informed that if he doesn't mow them soon he'll need a fecking strimmer.
                      Get some Ferrous Sulfate on it, moss will be gone in days.

qh
                      He had a negative bluety on a quackhandle and was quadraspazzed on a lifeglug.

I look forward to your all knowing and likely sarcastic and unhelpful reply.

Comment

Working...
                      X