• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Morning peeps

Very tired. Slept well enough.

Coffee #1 being supped.

Blue skies and bright out. Chilly though. I hear it's getting colder, which is disappointing.

Need the 101 on Lorne sausage for a catch up with the programme manager at 1030. All I know is that it's square and pink due to all the nitrites (or is it nitrates? huge difference between the two!) and eating too much is surely the path to an early grave. I've promised him supplies of the stuff, as well as tablets and potato scones, should we ever be allowed out of our homes to travel to work.

Comment

Cleaner is here cleaning. His child is watching secret life of pets 2.

Comment

I'm saving around 3 hours a day WFH that would have been spent in the car, so I have the time to go out for a bit of social isolation instead of squeezing in an hour on the turbo trainer.

"Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

Careful you don't get told off by the polis for taking photos while you're out and about - that's not exercise!!

Comment

Morning all
            …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Morning denizens

Another sunny start

Only up to 4°C out there so far according to the phone, or 7° according to the watch. Either way, still a bit parky, but due to get up to 12° later

Comment

Morning all

Dry.

Sunny.

Colder.

Clear blue sky.

No chem trails.

Bedding in WM2.

Smalls out of WM1 (20 min wash) & into TD.

Shirts in WM1.

Such endless fun.

Thankfully we don't have to go down to the river and bash it on rocks any more, nor heat the copper for hot water to rub a dub dub in the tub.
                When the fun stops, STOP.

Comment

Originally posted by ladymuck View Post
                  Careful you don't get told off by the polis for taking photos while you're out and about - that's not exercise!!
                  Depends how heavy the camera is?

Comment

Originally posted by WTFH View Post
                    Morning all

How is the hangover?

Comment

Originally posted by DoctorStrangelove View Post
                      Thankfully we don't have to go down to the river and bash it on rocks any more, nor heat the copper for hot water to rub a dub dub in the tub.
                      We will do by the time Great is finished with us.

I bet my socks would still try to get out of their pairs...

Comment

Working...
                      X