• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Is BR14 lurking without saying hello?

Comment

morning all

CBS and quite windy this morning.

i blame the chilli, myself.

Saturday.

i'm bored already.

meh.

oh, well, at least we don't have to sleep in holes in the garden covered in corrugated iron sheets.

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
        Another episode of the crown watched. That was S1E10. So now S2E1.

MrsBP watching Judge Judy.

BabyBP has been to park to play football. Now he has gone to Currys to get a new gaming mouse mat.

Medicine cupboard tidied.
        Are they still open ?
        Married

Comment

Originally posted by AndyGarbs View Post
          Are they still open ?
          Indeed not. Somehow he managed to find a metal puzzle game and a bottle of oasis. Asda?

Comment

Morning all

Cold.

Grey.

Sunless.

Dry.

Windy.

Miserable.

Good to see the weather's unborked itself.
            When the fun stops, STOP.

Comment

Originally posted by BR14 View Post
              oh, well, at least we don't have to sleep in holes in the garden covered in corrugated iron sheets.
              One former house of ours used to be a doctors surgery. There was a concrete bunker in the back garden used in the war to hold surgery. I wish we still had that house - would be luxury right now!

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
                One former house of ours used to be a doctors surgery. There was a concrete bunker in the back garden used in the war to hold surgery. I wish we still had that house - would be luxury right now!
                MrsBP and twins wanted to have a WW2 day. I offered to put them in the bunker and drop bombs on them. They declined my kind offer....

Comment

Originally posted by DoctorStrangelove View Post
                  Morning all

Cold.

Grey.

Sunless.

Dry.

Windy.

Miserable.

Good to see the weather's unborked itself.

We are relying on you to get >= 83% on freecell today....

Comment

Hints of blue sky observed through the gap in the living room curtains.
                    When the fun stops, STOP.

Comment

Contrary to my belief that I would sleep well last night, I didn't. I had an awful headache for most of the evening. I took some Solpedeine Max (the good ones with codeine) before bed after which I then proceeded to have some very peculiar dreams. Woke up at 6 am coughing and wondered if this was the start of the end. It stopped after a short while, so I guess not, and I dozed until about 10 am still having odd dreams.

Head is still fuzzy.

Last alcoholic drink imbibed was last Saturday evening so it's not a hangover.

Blue skies out. Chilly. I opened the kitchen window to water the herbs in the window trough and shut it again sharpish.

Smalls and t-shirts in the WM.

First coffee being drunk.

Comment

Working...
                      X