• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Washing load #2 just finished and about to be hung out.

A toasted hot cross bun and an orange for late breakfast.

Still got a headache.

Comment

Mrs Eek and a twin have gone for a walk towards the supermarkets (Aldi, a small pre-existing co-op, and an M&S Food). Not sure what they were going for.

I will head there later as I do want yogurts and a bicycle pump which they had in the middle aisle last week (this Aldi is next to the depot, so we have piles of crap you wouldn't believe even if you knew other Aldi's).
      merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Originally posted by ladymuck View Post
        I reckon there'll be a run on chainsaws if the lock down lasts more than a few weeks...
        Speaking of runs on things, two foodstuffs that I would never have expected there to be a shortage of: baked beans, and lentils

There’s a wholefood cooperative across the city, on a 1960s industrial estate, that I believe is still open to customers; I think I’ll pop over there next week for lentils, rice, and may even get some haricot beans and make my own baked beans. And as it’s about two miles away across the city centre, I could go to the market as well if I walk

Comment

Originally posted by DoctorStrangelove View Post
          Freecell score: 95%, running average 83%.

I see Aldi are offering a nice plate compactor for those wishing to lay some concrete.

Or Lidl with a cordless chainsaw.

The plate compactor is an online exclusive so you will have to have it delivered
          Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

I reckon there'll be a run on chainsaws if the lock down lasts more than a few weeks...

Army of darkness stylee??
            Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
              45. Nine deaths in the city’s hospitals, though I assume that would also include patients from at least some areas of the county, where the count is now 98.
              61 and 128 today

Comment

Making celeriac soup.

Comment

Making celeriac soup.
                  Just has soup...

Comment

and the sister in law on the phone as she has no other adults to talk to - not that I can help as I'm perfectly happy not talking to anyone.

Comment

Making celeriac soup.
                      Eating celeriac soup.

It's surprisingly edible.

Comment

Working...
                      X