• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by vetran View Post
    Miss V3 is better it was tonsillitis!

miss V1 & Miss V3 are making bourbon biscuits. I am reroofing the shed.
    Hurray!

Comment

I used to get tonsillitis,

I stopped having it when they were removed.

The afternoon's post prandial entertainment was "The Resident Patient" and "The Red Headed league", this last being the introduction of the previously unmentioned Professor Moriarty, played, in this instance, by that fine actor Eric Porter.

It is not my habit to watch the television during the day, but the seemingly endless ennui of the lockdown has forced it upon me.

I might wash the lunch dishes next.

Lunch: Heinz sandwich spread on Morrisons sunflower and spelt wholemeal, bramble jelly sandwich on same, yogurt, 0.91 pints of good Glengettie tea.

I am reroofing the shed.
      I refelted Strangelove Pater's shed some years ago (?10?).

Judging by the leaks it could do with having it done again.

Crap B&Q felt, I suspect.
      Last edited by DoctorStrangelove; 28 March 2020, 14:48.
      When the fun stops, STOP.

Comment

did anyone notice a poster putting links to restaurant suppliers switching to public deliverys anywhere on this forum yesterday?
        or did i imagine it?

Comment

Originally posted by BR14 View Post
          did anyone notice a poster putting links to restaurant suppliers switching to public deliverys anywhere on this forum yesterday?
          or did i imagine it?

Don't remember seeing it, sorry.

Comment

Originally posted by ladymuck View Post
            Hurray!

Thanks!

It was very scary last night before the infection broke.
            Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

or did i imagine it?

Home consumer | Bidfood
              merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Originally posted by DoctorStrangelove View Post
                I used to get tonsillitis,

I stopped having it when they were removed.

The afternoon's post prandial entertainment was "The Resident Patient" and "The Red Headed league", this last being the introduction of the previously unmentioned Professor Moriarty, played, in this instance, by that fine actor Eric Porter.

It is not my habit to watch the television during the day, but the seemingly endless ennui of the lockdown has forced it upon me.

I might wash the lunch dishes next.

Lunch: Heinz sandwich spread on Morrisons sunflower and spelt wholemeal, bramble jelly sandwich on same, yogurt, 0.91 pints of good Glengettie tea.

I refelted Strangelove Pater's shed some years ago (?10?).

Judging by the leaks it could do with having it done again.

Crap B&Q felt, I suspect.
                yep mine is being done in steel roofing sheets, its £80 compared to £60 for felt. Should last 10+ years.
                Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

or did i imagine it?

'twas the beeb:

Food wholesalers offer online orders to sell stock - BBC News

Comment

Lunch: two slices of multiseed wholemeal toast, copiously buttered; and two sausages with two rashers of smoked back bacon, sandwiched therein

After that I popped out to the Amazon Locker via the sneaky back route to collect my petroleum jelly hand cream. After a vigorous hand washing, copious quantities of same have been applied to the back of the hands, hopefully giving them a chance to heal

Coming back I went out of the main back gate at this end of the terrace as I thought of visiting Iceland, but the widely-spaced queue ahead of me was eight or ten people. I know how slow the usual customers there are at getting through the checkout process, it was quite windy, and I wasn’t looking for anything I need to have today, so I didn’t bother

And in the time it’s taken to type this the hands are already feeling rather better; at least they don’t feel dry and crusty to the touch any more

Comment

Excellent!

Well, still tonsillitis so things could be better, but you know what I mean

Comment

Working...
                      X