• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Talking of drivel, lunch was omlette and crumpets. Crumpets were out of date but MrsBP said they would be fine.

Dinner was chicken and rice.

Comment

BabyBP gone for an evening cycle.

I have cleared out the Vectra. Going to sell it. I am not going to drive up and down from LOndon regularly any more. We still have a Zafira.

Comment

The mundane laundry has been done. Great work as always by the washing machine

Comment

Originally posted by BR14 View Post
          just watched my partner crying her eyes out with exhaustion on skype.
          i can't even go down there and hug her FFS!
          this whole thing is a krock of krap!
          she's been left alone with the addled one.
          all the carers are withdrawn.
          and i'm supposed to give a flying f**k about royals and richpig torys!
          bolloks to the lot of them!

I really want to go out and punch something 'till my arms get tired.

and i'm a drummer, so that takes time.

feck it, glenmorangie time.

Bugger <- manly

Comment

The part-owner of Sister-Out-Law's hotel has got cancer back. Now tumours on the lungs. She has less than a year. She cannot even see her grandchildren at the moment.

Sister-Out-Law is gutted - she has known her for 30+ years. Also she does a great deal in the hotel - all the paperwork, payroll etc - so they will need someone else.

In other news, Sister-Out-Law will bring round a bin bag full of bar snacks round soon. They are going to go out of date soon.

Comment

Ooh these look nice. And I have all the ingredients in my baking cupboard.

Salted peanut butter cookies recipe | delicious. magazine

Comment

Originally posted by eek View Post
                I've got completely ruthless over the years about that - If the original machine was bought without asking for my advice I refuse to help..
                Hi eek. I am thinking of buying a new computer. What do you recommend?

Comment

MrsBP watching shawn of the dead now. I wonder what prompted that?

Comment

dinner was breaded haddock, chips and peas.
                    courtesy of the good cap'n and my aunt bessie.

and yet more Rioja.
                    i haven't quite got over the need to knock lumps out of someone who really deserves it though.
                    maybe more Rioja will help.

or a spliff.

Comment

^^^ Sorry to hear of your probs, mate.

Tea: chilli con carne with rice, yogurt, 0.91 pints of good Glengettie tea.

And half an ogange that was going bad. I cut the bad bit off, the rest was delicious.

In other news, the mother of her next door has just popped her clogs, having been in a care home for not very long at all.

The one good thing about lockdown is I don't have to go to the funeral, which will be somewhere in the Rhondda, possibly Ferndale.

Entertainment: "The Final Problem" which, of course, wasn't.

"The Empty House" being the one with the 45 cal air rifle. .

"The Abbey Grange".

"The Priory School".
                      Last edited by DoctorStrangelove; 29 March 2020, 12:07. Reason: Episodes in different order on IMDB.
                      When the fun stops, STOP.

Comment

Working...
                      X