• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
    61 and 128 today
    65 and 136…

Comment

The jackdaws are having a very heated discussion on the chimney, though they haven't started tap dancing on the flue yet.

Which reminds me I need to refill the fat ball feeder and the birdseed feeder.

I forgot to mention the excitement of yesterday evening's fire in a field on the other side of the valley, over by there, there's tidy then, boyo.

It was quite exensive and going great guns for a while but someone put it out eventually.

There's a big black patch there now.
      When the fun stops, STOP.

Comment

Sourdough starter using Norrahe’s recipe, day 1
        Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
        I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Originally posted by SimonMac View Post
          Never had much luck with sourdough starters, be keen to hear how you get on.

Comment

Originally posted by SimonMac View Post

Thanks for reminding me - my sister in law was looking for a recipe.

I use the same as Norrahe’s but like to add a little local honey. I also waft the bowl of sourdough around the house and garden to pick up more natural yeast.

Current new sourdough is on day 5, soon be ready to start using.
            …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Had some tomato juice that needed using up so made a nicely spicy virgin mary

Comment

Just had a hot dog

That’s the last of the finger rolls gone. Not really a problem, as there isn’t enough room in the bread area of the freezer for any more

Comment

Originally posted by ladymuck View Post
                  Had some tomato juice that needed using up so made a nicely spicy virgin mary
                  Back on the hooch, I see? I'm feeling the need to top up my alcholstream... What shall it be, this Spring afternoon?
                  I was an IPSE Consultative Council Member, until the BoD abolished it. I am not an IPSE Member, since they have no longer have any relevance to me, as an IT Contractor. Read my lips...I recommend QDOS for ALL your Insurance requirements (Contact me for a referral code).

Comment

Originally posted by Scruff View Post
                    Back on the hooch, I see? I'm feeling the need to top up my alcholstream... What shall it be, this Spring afternoon?
                    VIRGIN mary, ya daftie. It's hooch free

Comment

Originally posted by WTFH View Post
                      Thanks for reminding me - my sister in law was looking for a recipe.

I use the same as Norrahe’s but like to add a little local honey. I also waft the bowl of sourdough around the house and garden to pick up more natural yeast.

Current new sourdough is on day 5, soon be ready to start using.
                      When do you add the honey?
                      Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
                      I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Working...
                      X