• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Back to the Future....For now is the Winter of my discontent (again).
    I was an IPSE Consultative Council Member, until the BoD abolished it. I am not an IPSE Member, since they have no longer have any relevance to me, as an IT Contractor. Read my lips...I recommend QDOS for ALL your Insurance requirements (Contact me for a referral code).

Comment

Originally posted by BR14 View Post
      do i live in germany and constantly talk down and snipe at my country of birth?

that's a 'no' then.
      I think you missed posting graphs about everything....

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
        1976 LWT Commercial Break : Internet Archive

“A 1976 British commercial break taped off television station LWT by actor Reg Varney (he doesn't appear in the ads, but was taping a show he appeared in). Includes commercials for: Lux soap, Skol lager, Princes beef spread, Sure deodorant, Martini drink.”
        Wasn't he the first person to officially use a cash machine?

Comment

Originally posted by Zigenare View Post
          Good morning all!

Daily Report
          ########

Location - WFH

Weather - Dull and Grey

Parish Notes - Wife still going to work - Civil Service still putting my family at risk - f*ckers!
          Getting sick of working from home.
          Bought the offspring a PS4 yesterday - should arrive at some time today. Then I'm having half a day off to play Crash Team Racing!

Making baby bp wait for a PS5.

Are you braced for tomorrow?

Comment

Walk walked. Checked payslip system to make sure bonus will be paid tomorrow.

MrsBP gone to Tesco. For second time. Last week they opened at 7am. This week it is 8am - no warnig.

She was not going to go shopping - but DS1 needs more mouth ulcer stuff. He only got a pack yesterday....

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post

Making baby bp wait for a PS5.

Are you braced for tomorrow?
              Yep, TFA. All sorted. Little Bro and his Mrs dropped some paperwork off at the Undertaker in Llangefni yesterday. He was pulled over by plod just as you get to RAF Sealand. Little Bro was asked where he was going and fair dues to plod they were very apologetic as they let him go on his way.
              Old Greg - In search of acceptance since Mar 2007. Hoping each leap will be his last.

Comment

Morning all
                Cold and cloudy out. While The Wife (tm) is away trying not to catch CV-19.
                …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Originally posted by xoggoth View Post
                  Cheers MS. Has a look at that but don't think it can work as my (cheap, typical!) Android phone as it hasn't got a compass.

Ah! There's a PC sky map here. Set your observing location - In-The-Sky.org
                  Looks as if it is Venus from relative position to moon. Wonder why I never see it when it's anywhere else.

Have to find something else exciting to do now. Count dust mites or something.
                  Who?

Comment

Originally posted by quackhandle View Post
                    Waitrose today, and another nice shopping experience, all people 2m apart, only letting so many into the shop, so fingers crossed none of the covidots can't panic/hoard buy anymore. Managed to get all on the list with a few other bits, (Eccles cakes are essential, don't @ me!).

Only thing I can't find is the kids calpol.

went to in-laws to drop off more food goods and swap kids bike as one needs fixed so it gives FIL something to do.

More Plan B.

qh
                    Tend to find that pharmacies are better for medicines than supermarkets as people are a bit more restrained in their purchases there. The one around the corner from me has a chap on the door making sure only a couple of people are in there at a time and we all maintain proper distance. It's the only place that had hand sanitiser too.

Comment

Morning all

Breakfast - Bran Flakes / Cheerios mix, OJ, Toast, Coffee
                      Lunch - Pasta

TP - OK
                      C19 - OK
                      Tins of Spam - 11
                      Married

Comment

Working...
                      X