• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
    Are they not your sockies?
    Ooh... you're feeling brave this morning!

Comment

Originally posted by AndyGarbs View Post
      Fantastic interview on GMB with Bob who is 112 years young, Oldest Man in the World
      MrsBP insists on having that nonsense on. The Jeremy Kyle show of news programs.

I have to stop myself putting my boot through the TV....

Comment

I just texted PyschoCandy. Telling him that since he has immunity from abuse in professional forums he will get double abuse in general.

I would start a general parody thread - though I get the feeling Cojak is in a bad mood. I might get INFRACTION POINTS.

Comment

Originally posted by ladymuck View Post

The headache has finally gone!

Had an awful night's sleep though. Absolutely cream crackered this morning. Already had two cups of coffee.

Client co tinkering with invoicing processes. It was 4-weekly, now it's calendar monthly. And now 45 day payment terms which is a variation on the 30-day payment terms in the contract.

Yesterday's news that the country could be like this for 3 - 6 months was not welcome.

All conspiring to make me a tad grumpy today.

Do you mean grumpy or grumpier?

Comment

TBH it's an honour to mixed up with MS
            Until MS gets a 1 month ban which then ends up being given to you. Luckily, mone of the mods are old and senile.

Comment

Interesting there are only 2 women on CUK and they get mistaken! Oh wait, cojak is female too. There must be some others....
              There are

Comment

Originally posted by xoggoth View Post
                Sorry, getting my favourite CUK ladies mixed up.
                Creep!

Be careful or I will report you to NLUK. He is very protective - he might even challenge you to a duel...

Comment

Ooh... you're feeling brave this morning!
                  Oh yes! I just went to the co-op - and got within less than 2 metres of someone! What an exciting life I lead!

Comment

Oh yes! I just went to the co-op - and got within less than 2 metres of someone! What an exciting life I lead!
                    We needed milk. I wanted to get rid of some shrapnel too. They wanted people to pay by card - hey ho.

In the co-op I saw MrsBP's "friend". We put some of BabyBP's old toys on our front wall - she took the lot to send to India. We have 2 bags ready to go at the moment. Luckily we have a huge house with loads of storage.

Her friend occasionally pops round. She drinks a bottle of wine in about 15 minutes! I think her husband stops her drinking - very sad. Probably explains why she is so anti-men.

Her friend apologies for not visiting. MrsBP is relieved.

Oh the dfriend had driven to the co-op. For 2 bags of stuff. We live 40 metres from co-op - friend is 50 metres. Why drive?

Comment

Originally posted by Anonimouse View Post
                      There are
                      Single women tend not to reveal themselves on CUK. I remember CM did - her inbox was full of suitors. She had the choice of many - Churchill was the lucky one!

Comment

Working...
                      X