• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BR14 View Post
    morning

CBS and KB in shiny sarf herts

tuesday

Comment

MrsBP not going shopping today - but yesterday there was a bloke in Asda. Using a football scarf as a mask. He kept having to adjust it thus ensuring he kept touching his face!

Football fans. Even more stupid than gun enthusiasts....

Comment

Weather overcast. And a tad cold. But then it is Wales.

Comment

My thoughts are with Churchill(and CM) today. Today is the funeral day.

Comment

Originally posted by WTFH View Post
            The Wife (tm) was late home tonight. One of the nurses (who was about 60) had a stroke during the session that was dealing with how to safely move bodies.
            None of the guidance is about recovery, it’s all about easing the pain of the last few days/hours, without family or friends.

We were discussing how most of the nurses that are going to be working over the next few months are going to be left with psychological traumas that possibly only the military Are trained how to deal with.

In more positive news, my dad has been told he’s not allowed to leave home for 12 weeks, but neighbours are already geared up to help him.
            I would like to think NHS workers will get a one-off bonus(if everyone else gets 80%, why don't they get 20%?) and a large pay rise.

As long as they don't share it with their feckless husbands....

Comment

Oh look. A whole page of drivel....

Comment

Tony Fisher of Ipswich in Guinness Book of Records for making the world's largest Rubik's Cube | Latest Ipswich News | Ipswich Star

Giant Rubik’s Cube is a record breaker for Ipswich man

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
                  The answer, it turns out, is that it didn’t change in that it happens at the same time in UTC, meaning it appears to change from the perspective of BST: the lights went off just before midnight BST and came back on a few minutes ago
                  Thank you for the update!

Comment

Very tired. Another rubbish night's sleep.

I see skies of blue.

6 degrees.

My fatsia may either need watering or repotting. Or both. It's the only plant I can't kill.

Comment

Nice post from London cycling forum in response to a post on Richmond Park being closed to cyclists: -
                      Don't blame anyone for this other than the fascists and tyrants of the police state we now find ourselves in, which this manufactured crisis is all about.

Response1 : You think the Covid-19 pandemic is a "manufactured crisis" so that the "fascists and tyrants of the police state" can do such terrible things as.... Ban cyclists from Richmond Park?

In reply: how about enslave all of humanity, force mandatory vaccinations, and create a global government?

My response: I always find these conspiracy theories highly amusing. There is huge and growing inequality, in plain sight, that most people ignore. Something comes along that may reduce inequality and it is manufactured?

God there are some really thick cyclists around....

Comment

Working...
                      X